43

"Do you think i look cute in this?" Keisha twirled infront of me

"Who you trying to look good for?" I questioned with a smirk

It was Benji's Birthday and in true Santo fashion there was going to be a party.

"Myself."  Her eyes  narrowed

"We both know you want to look good for yourself and your man." I teased

"Fuck you okay. Shouldn't you be dressed up too?" She eyed my messy hair and my sweats

"I am. I'm mot gonna act like i particular want to go."

"Oh come on sis. Wake up and get dressed. Don't act like i didn't see Oscar sneaking out of here this morning." She gave me a knowing look.

I rolled my eyes and smiled.

"Whatever."

"I'm glad you're not letting that Emily girl and the baby come between the two of you. Even if it's hard."

It has gotten better for me and I've finally accepted the predicament.
How could I be mad at him for something that happened when I was not in Freeridge.

We were technically not together at that time so he could do whatever he wanted.

"That baby is the least of my worries when it looks like we have bigger problems. Chico. The guys at the Warehouse. There's still so much to figure out.' I rubbed my face

"I honestly hate it here." I frowned.

The only thing that should have me stressed and under pressure was my school work. Not all of this.

I needed to put my focus there because my deegre is the only thing that'll get me out of freeridge permanently.

"Well let's forget about all of this tonight. Tonight we have fun."

She was right

Tonight is meant to be fun and I needed something fun to get my mind off of things

A few tequila shots would help greatly.

~~

I made my way around the house with a smile on my face.

It's been so long since I've been at a Santo party and what can I say latinos sure knew how to party.

I saw a few familiar faces and they all greeted me. People I met when Oscar and I were still together.

What were we now? I had no idea.

The backyard was equally as full as the inside of the house. 

I spotted Oscar and some Los Santo members around him.

Benji was the center of attention this time and Keisha sat right next to him.

She didn't like Benji my ass.