46

I stirred in my sleep wrapping my arms tightly around him

I stirred in my sleep wrapping my arms tightly around him. By the light shinning through the curtains I knew it was morning if not even afternoon.

Oscar came over last night and we just sat there in bed, not a word said between us. We were just there for each other. I knew he was still thinking about it, he was hurting and he was trying to act strong. 

This was one of the reasons I didn't want to tell him in the first place. His mind was a dark place.

"Buenos dias cariño." He kissed my forehead and smiled. 

"Morning."  I plopped myself on my elbow and looked at him. He looked like he hadn't slept. I was a light sleeper when I wanted to be and I could feel him tossing and turning last night.

"You didn't sleep." I stated frowning.

"Couldn't. I was distracted by your beauty so I just stayed up looking at you."  He smiled.

"You're so full of shit baby." I leaned down brushing my lips against his lightly.

I woke up and went to the bathroom taking a shower. Mid shower I heard the door open and I looked over at Oscar.

He walked over to me pulling me closer our naked bodies touching.
He looked down between the two of us and I did the same

"What are we suppose to be looking at?  All i see is dick." I smirked.

"You play too much." He whispered, he only pulled me closer

His hands traced my tattoo and then went down to my stomach.

"14 weeks huh?" He asked looking at it.

"Yeah, I wasn't showing yet."

"I remember you were feeling sick for weeks and we thought you had a bug."His eyes never left my stomach and nor did his fingers stop tracing circles on my skin.

"I missed my period then but I didn't think much of it." My cycle was always irregular

"We tracked it didn't we and I noticed you missed it."  I smiled widely. Oscar was the type of boyfriend that tracked my cycle. He said that he needed to know so that he could blame the hormones whenever I acted crazy.

He also did the cutest things by buying snacks and prepping days before  making sure that I had everything I needed. He was the most amazing boyfriend.

"I still think it's cute how you tracked my cycle." I wrapped my arms around him.

The water running.

"I still do."  He smirked and leaned in.

I put my fingers on his lips stopping him.

"As much as I want to have shower sex. My water bill is going to go up so soap up."

"Soap me then." He smirked.

~~~

I jumped as he slapped my ass, on our way out of my room.

"Stop." I playfully glared at him giggling.

But I immediately stopped once I realised who was sitting in my living room.

"Nice of you love birds to finally join us." Bryson spoke sitting in the chair looking up at us blankly.

He looked better. 
He was getting better. 

Gio was sat on the couch and Laurice was sat next to him.
Keisha and Rome sat opposite them.

I bit my lips. 

This was not what I wanted this morning.

"Mind telling me what your tattoo is doing at my shooting Spooky?" He questioned as both Spooky and I sat on the loveseat sofa

"It wasn't him Bry." I exclaimed. 

"I know it wasn't. You might be a lot of things Spooky, but you love my sister and I know hurting me would be the lasg thing on your mind." He gave him a small smile and then he was back to Gang Leader mode.

"So what exactly have you guys been doing to find out who the fuck shot me? Or were you guys having sex everyday?" He questioned. 

I sighed sitting up.
If only he knew the hell we've been through 

"We know for a fact whoever was there was a Santo. And it was the same two guys who were suppose to be watching me the day I got jumped."

I could feel Oscar's eyes burning holes through my head.

Keisha had used her blessed tech skills and had managed to come out with clear images of whoever was there. And then ran facial recognition on them and it was the name of the two guys Oscar had told me about that night at the beach.

"The thing is, I don't think the other two guys were Prophets." I added. The clear images also pointed out another thing. Two Santo tattoo.

So we didn't have 2 Santo to worry about but 4.

"What the fuck? Why am I just finding this out now." Oscar kept his eyes on me.

"To be fair I was waiting after Benji's party to tell you. And I didn't want to do it in your territory."  I shrugged. Walls had ears

He only sighed and smacked his lips in annoyance both of us turning back to Bry.

"So where can we find them?" Gio asked looking between us.

"Keish.." I nodded for her to start.

"Well, I've located one of them and I have Chris watching over his house. He seems to visit one particular house every two days. In and out numerous times....and these were the pictures Chris took." She handed each one of us a printed picture and when it came to Oscar and I she hesitated. 

I frowned at her behaviour. And my frowned deepened when I saw the picture

"Chico."  I whispered.
My heart dropped.

"So, this confirms that he might've been behind me getting jumped." I was talking to myself. I needed to repeat it to finally believe it.

"I'm going to kill him." Oscar muttered angrily

"Urhm, I-" I struggled to find the words to speak. I was on the brick of tears.

I took a shaky breath.

We needed to find the two of them to put some things into clarity. 

I looked over at Oscar to see him already looking at me. He grabbed my hand and squeezed it lightly

"I'll have one of the men kidnap one of these assholes and then we're all going to have a little talk." Bryson spoke up.

And I nodded.

We were all cut off by the doorbell and everyone quickly hid everything.

I woke up walking over to the door.
I opened it and bit my lips anxiously

"Pablo."