63

"Would you take a fucking look at that, he's floating

"Would you take a fucking look at that, he's floating."  I could hear Pablo behind me. He thought he was whispering but he was doing anything but that. He was straight up being loud 

But I ignored him. I was happy  me and Robyn was okay. And I had nothing else to worry about. If you put aside the fact that one of my homies was trying to take Los Santo away from me with the help of some ungrateful pendejos I jumped in this gang. Everything was perfect.

"I honestly think Rih has that magic coochie or something like that. This vato skipping." I could hear Benji say 

I turned around and narrowed my eyes at the two 

"You going to gossip like little bitches or help me wash this car you all seem to love?"  I asked and they both scoffed getting on their feet 

That's what I thought 

"You know who'll want to help you? Your next door neighbour." Pablo smirked nodding towards the house across the street.

There Aisha was getting out of her car along with some other girls. I recognised some of them from the Strip Club. 

"Fucking told you she was in that life fool. Pay the fuck up."  Benji smirked widely and I watched when Pablo gave him some cash.

I didn't even want to know what that was about.

At the same time Cesar and his little friends walked up.  My eyes narrowed on the kid I share the same blood with. 

"I'm going to kill you." I mouthed with a glare. That's what I've been telling him since I found out he was the one snitching around.

He just rolled his eyes and glanced at Aisha and her friends and then turned back around with a smirk on his face. He took out his phone and pretended to dial a number. I knew exactly what that little fuck was doing.

He was taunting me.

"Hey Pabs, Benj." Jamal nodded purposely missing me out. I rolled my eyes.

"Rih coming home tonight Oscar. Are you going to give her that schlong." Ruby asked with a smirk on his face. My eyes only  narrowed at the little creature

"What the fuck did you say?"  I made a move towards him and he backed away

"N-nothing Mr Spooky." He stuttered with wide eyes.

"That's what I fucking thought." I glared keeping my face hard. Nothing brings me more joy then inflicting fear on other people. Since Jamal thinks I'm his little friend, he's no longer scared of me so I'm moving to Ruby.

Other people might say that I was a bully. And my only response would be And?

"What are you kids doing here anyway?" I questioned "and where is your little girlfriend?" I directed my question to Cesar.

His face only fell and ask for the devil and in this case she shall appear. But she wasn't alone. She was with Aisha's brother what ever his name is.

I looked at the face of Cesar, Jamal and Ruby and they weren't quiet happy with his presence there and nor was I.

"See you tomorrow." I watched Monse give him a quick hug making me look at Cesar in question. He was just glaring at them turning red. He was getting angry.

After the little shit crossed the street to go to his house. Monse turned towards us but stopped when she notice the look we were all giving her.

"What?" She asked clueless.

"Seriously. what?" Jamal frowned at the Finnie girl.

"He's just my friend Jamal back off.,"

"So you just be hugging friends. Why don't you hug us then?",  Ruby glared.

He had a point there.

Monse sighed heavily rolling her eyes.
"That's different!" She argued.

"How is that different?  How do you think it makes me feel seeing you hug another dude Monse?" Cesar questioned and I could've sworn he was about to cry.

"Oh please. Says the one who's kissed like half of our highschool." She fired back angrily.

"Nah , you gonna watch your tone with him." I narrowed ny eyes at her.

"This does not concern you Oscar." She said loudly. 

Now she was going to get it. I knew she's been around Robyn's most of the time now but I didn't owe her any form of kindess. I never liked her and I never will.

"It concerns me because it concerns my hermano and you're standing infront of my fucking house. You either watch your tone or leave."

"Are you going to let your brother talk to me like that Cesar?",  she scoffed looking to Cesar to back her up.

"Are you going to keep hugging your friend infront of me?" Cesar fight back. 

And I've never been more proud of him for sticking up to her. I know he loves her,but in no way should you be your girl's little bitch.

"You know what fuck you and you." She glared at the two of us before storming off 

"Should we go after her?" Ruby asked softly looking at Monse's retrieving figure.

"No, Ruby. We don't go after crazy hynas. Let her cool down and remove that stick out her ass." That was my advice to them.

Never run after a crazy bitch. Unless that crazy bitch was Robyn..... with her you put on your best running shoes and sprint.

~~~

Nightime came and I was alone by myself. Pablo was tending to his abuelita. Benji was with Keisha. I wondered what Chico was doing, probably plotting since that's what he's good at nowadays. 

Cesar on the other hand, was a big pussy who went over to Monse, to get in her good graces whatever the fuck that meant.  He honestly had no hope.

I was waiting for Robyn,she was suppose to be back today but she was still not here. My texts and calls went unanswered. 

I heard a loud knock on the door and I smiled. 

Finally

I quickly woke up walking over to the door.

I opened the door and my heart dropped 

Oh.