132

"We're really doing this aren't we?" Pablo said looking up at me as we suited up

Tonight was the night we were finally going to end this shit. I'm not sure how to feel about that, we end it and then what happens after? I had a wife that was avoiding me and threatening to leave with my daughter all because I spent some time with the one woman she really didn't like.

This was the kind of trouble I knew would happen when I saw Bianca. Robyn and I saw her in a different light and I can personally say that I was in the wrong. This was all my fault and this was a typical fuck up Oscar move.

"Are you guys ready?" Benji walked in and both Pabs and I nodded. "Good cuz Lil Ricky and Ortiz is rolling out right now so we just gonna set up at the blind spot and from there we just do it.." he whispered the last part in deep thought

"Can you actually believe we're about to do this?" Pablo muttered. It was really something we've wanted to do for a long time and for it to be happening now seems unreal. This was really ending tonight.

"Lets do this. For my abuelita.." Pablo nodded curtly.

"For Chico." We all turned to see Robyn standing there her arms crossed staring down at us. My eyes roamed her leather clad legs, her black top and black leather jacket. She was too fine.

"For our family." I added the last part staring right at her hoping she knew that I meant it but she only scoffed and turn back around.

"You really fucked up you know that homie." Benji said in disappointment.

"Of all the hynas you chose the one person that betrayed her and made countless moves on you?" Pablo exclaimed giving me a questioning look.

"You know I think I've done a lot of fucked up things in my life but actually spending time with Bianca and finding out what happened when I didn't come home, that shit hurts. So that's why I'm going to enjoy tonight. That's one step forward." I shrugged.

We geared up walking to the large room where everyone was.

"We ready to ride?" Bryson asked looking at us and I nodded,looking at the homies. I kept this strictly to the homies I trusted with my life and unfortunately there wasn't many of them so I was leaning towards the members of La Divine that was here to help us.

We were about to get into our own cars when I jogged over to Robyn grabbing her arm, unlike the other day I wasn't going to start an argument with her. She looked at me and then at my hand.

"Ride with me?" I asked and she sighed before nodding. I resist the urge to break into a wide smirk.

"Keish, we'll meet you there." She spoke to Keisha who looked at the two of us smiling

The walk to the car was silent, and the ride to the location was even quieter. It felt strange, you could feel the tension between the two of us and it was suffocating.

"I told her to stay away from us." I decided that I wanted a conversation based on the person the argument was on.

"Do you want a medal for that?" She glanced at me and rolled her eyes going back to looking out the window. I sighed wanting to bang my head on the steering wheel. I clenched my jaw and focused back on the road. She was really difficult and when she wanted she could be such a pain in the ass and I knew she was going to be the pain in mine.

I kept on driving not bothering to actually start a conversation again.

"Look.." she started to speak but I frowned looking ahead " we can talk about this when all this shit is done. I promise we will." I gave her a small nod already approaching the location.

I don't know who's great idea was it to make the meeting point a desert in the middle of nowhere but I guess it was safer. We had a great plan of attack,and we planned it out so that no one on our side would get hurt. That's the last thing any of us wanted.

I cut the lights off and drove on the gravel annoyed at the amount of bumps there was. I stopped the car and turned to look at Robyn who was already looking at me.

"We end this shit?" She checked and I nodded

"We fucking end this shit." She gave me a small smile taking me by surprise when she leaned forward giving me a small kiss. I overdid it pulling her face towards mine when she tried to pull away.

I savoured the taste of the watermelon chapstick our lips moving in sync. We both jumped when we heard someone banging on the window,then after a light was flashed in our faces..it was Bryson.

"You bitches ain't 16, get the fuck out of the car." He glared and I chuckled in amusement.

Robyn was about to open the car door when I called for her attention "I love you." I whispered and she grinned

"I know. No matter what shit we go through I'm still going to Love you Oscar. But you fucked up understand that." And with those final words she got out of the car leaving me there hitting by head backwards on the chair.

But I knew I didn't have time to think about our situation when we got something bigger we needed to worry about.