86

I looked around the dinning table as everyone sat there awkwardly

I looked around the dinning table as everyone sat there awkwardly. My hands went to Robyn's thighs and she sighed her hand entwining with mine.

"So what do you do for a living Oscar?" Cassie,Robyn's now step sister asked.

Laurice almost spat out the water she was drinking and everyone turned to me.

"Does it matter?." Robyn mumbled under her breath practically glaring at her

"I'm an aspiring chef but for now I'm the leader of a gang." I replied bluntly.

It was Natasha'a turn to spit out her water.
"You know we already have a lot of gang violence in America." She added in a condemning tone,shaming me.

"Did you know your husband was a gang member though?" Robyn interrupted in question.

I felt something kick under the table and I knew it was Martin kicking Robyn.

He better keep his leg to himself.

"So do you like use guns or something like that?" Cassie questioned now intrigued in my profession. I wanted to talk about my aspiration as a chef not about gang shit.

"Urhm...sort off." I rubbed my neck uncomfortably.

"Can you teach me how to use a gun then?" That earned a chorus of disapproval the loudest one from the woman sitting next to me.

"You better stay the fuck away from him."

"Are you going to speak to my daughter like that?" Natasha questioned coming to her daughter's defence.

"Well tell your daughter to keep her eyes and curiousness to herself." Robyn glared back. I could feel the anger radiating off her body. She didn't want to come here in the first place,she was force to be here and now they were already arguing.

She had a 1 hour time frame. And we had been here for 45 minutes already. She had another 15 to keep her cool and then if something else was said All hell was going to break loose.

"So what do you do for a living?" Laurice asked trying to get rid of the tension. That's the reason she was here. I was not good at any of this cool down things. I was here for the simple fact that if somebody stepped up to Robyn, they had me to answer to. I didn't mind hurting a female. Especially if she's a bitch. And Martin's new wife IS one.

"Well I am a Financial Advisor in the city and Cassie here is going to graduate to become a big shot Doctor ." She gloated looking down at Cassie in admiration.

"Robyn is graduating soon..." Martin started but said person cut him off
"Good for you two." She gave them a sick smile.

I saw her phone light up and it was a text from Bryson who wasn't here yet. Now that was going to be another problem.

"Law is it? Or is it Medicine? Sounds like you're educated but don't quite look it." Natasha eyed the tattoos Robyn had.

"Oh boy." Laurice mumbled sitting back taking her glass of wine waiting for shit to hit the fan.

I rubbed my face trying so hard not to flip this table and hurt that woman for talking to Robyn like that.

"I could say the same for Cassie. With them ashy knees we all know where she spends most of her time. But I guess that might be her field of study." The way Robyn casually said that and proceeded to sip on her water almost had me dying but I held in my laughter because I was the only one that found what she said amusing.
I kissed the side of her hair and whispered an I love you.

Fellas Always be on your girl's side.

"This was such a bad idea." Martin spoke out loud and I scoffed in agreement.

"Martin you better check your daughter or I will." Natasha crossed her arms glaring daggers at Robyn who just sat there unbothered.

"At least I know I'm good on my knees." Cassie snapped back. I don't understand what kind of comeback that was and if it meant to do some sort of damage. This just highlighted the fact that she got around.

I should probably get her a job at the Strip Club .

"Do you need a job or something?" I asked my arms around Robyn's chair. She turned towards me with a frown on her beautiful face.

"What kind of job do you have for me.... daddy." And that did it. I checked the time and it has been 1 hour. Nice Robyn was out the door and after what Cassie said she was about to flip the table.

"Martin, if you don't get this girl out of my face. I promise you. I will take this knife and carve  her pretty little face." She twirled the knife in her hand.

And I bit my lip,shifting in my seat. She was kind of turning me on now.

"Okay that's enough. Cassie, Please have some respect for my daughter and her fiancé. This is a dinner table." Martin scolded his step daughter

"Cassie is your daughter too Martin. Tell Ribenna that she needs to respect Cassie too." Natasha butt in.

This made Robyn laugh
"Okay, How about you find your real daddy Cassie cuz it looks like your mother spent most of her time on her knees just like you or better yet on her back because Martin Tiller is not your father."

"I will walk around this table and bust your mouth little girl." Natasha glared. And I almost stood up Daring her to come close.

"Did I lie though? You know what they say..... Like mother like Daughter." She made a sucking gesture with her mouth, mimicking a blowjob.

No room was left for another word when the front door burst open and in walked Bryson breathing heavily like he just ran a marathon

"What did I miss?"