14

"It took you this long to get ready?" Oscar rolled his eyes as i got in his red impala

"It took you this long to get ready?" Oscar rolled his eyes as i got in his red impala. So much memories in a four wheeler.

It was 9 in the morning when he showed up at my house. I was suprised to see him but then i realised what we were meant to do together.

He gave me a once over and told me to get ready before he walked back to his car.

I glanced at him and rolled my eyes.

"Where are we going?" I asked as he started driving.

"Cuchillos." I smiled widely. Everyone was scared shitless of the woman. But i absolutely loved her. She was the Efe and Oscar was next in line for that.

The car ride was so silent that you could cut the tension with a knife.

"So you and that Romeo guy?" He started.
I tried to hide my smile.

"What about him?" I asked nonchalantly

"You dating or something?" He tried to ask coolly. He wasn't slick. Not at all.
What happened to the guy that didn't want to see me?

"Why do you care?" I glanced at him he kept his eyes on the road.
Where it should be. He stayed silent.

"If you need to know we're not dating....He's just fucking the shit out of me." I tried to keep a straight face.

He started coughing.

"You okay?" I acted like i was worried.

"Yeah, a fly just flew in there." He cleared his throat

The windows were closed.

"Okay Spooky."

The car went back to being silent. Until he spoke up again

" How are you doing?" He asked.

"Do you care? What happened to daughter of a bitch." I was giving him all the attitude i had.

"I'm just tryna be nice." He glanced at me clenching his jaw.

"You're being nice now? What about every day before this. You sure ass hell insulted me when i was gone." I tried to contain my anger

"It's because you left hermosa." He shouted loudly. His knuckles turning white from how hard he was clutching the steering wheel.

"Did you even bother to ask why i left Oscar?!" I shouted back.

He could crash this danm car and i wouldn't care.

"Then fucking tell me." He turned towards me.

I stared ahead silently.
"I can't." My voice was small.

"You know what Robyn Fuck you."

We were here.

I got out of the car and walked up to the huge double doors. Cuchillos was like POTUS security was top notch. No one would even dare try to break into her estate.

"Here's my favourite Little Santos ." Cuchillos greeted us. Pulling me into a hug

"Hi." I greeted the woman.

"Aww you looking so pretty. Spooky is dumb for letting you go. Come here let's have a little chat." She grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the door that led to her backyard which was gigantic.

I still remember the first time i came here.

"Where are you taking me Ossie?" I asked as he drove. He was going too fast.

I was asleep at home when he knocked on my door and pulled me out of the house. He didn't even explain what was going on or what was wrong.

But i knew by how much he was fidgeting that something happened.

"Oscar, talk to me." I asked worried. The vein visible on the side of his neck was pulsing and he was clutching the wheel of his car. Hard

"I need to keep you safe mi reina. I love you just know that." His eyes bore into mine

I nodded slowly.
Whatever it was i trusted him.

We pulled up at two double gates and seconds later we were let through. I glanced in awe as we pulled up to the mansion.

This wasn't a mansion this was a whole castle.

"You know I'd like to see us with our six kids in a house like this." His voice said.
I didn't even realised we stopped until now.

I looked over at him to see him staring at me intensely. I gave him a small smile.

He saw a future with me.
And that made me happy.
I couldn't imagine myself with anyone else but him

I watched as he got out of the car and walked over to my side opening the door.

Grabbing my hand he laced his fingers with mine and we walked up the steps to the front door.

I've heard about Cuchillos before but none of the boys talked about her frequently.

She was suppose to be scary, dangerous and intimidating but as soon as she opened the door she had a warm smile on her face.

"So this is the little lady that has Spooky calling and asking for protection." She asked

And she protected me. Unknown to me at that time, The Prophet King; 50 was after me. All because of Something Los Santos did avenging something done to them.

I couldn't keep up with how many times I got into some shit because of my affiliation.

Which is another reason the decision to leave him was easy. My family could protect me. He could but he wasn't obligated to.

"I know you're here about the money. So sit." Cuchillos motioned for us to sit on her very expensive sofa.

I don't think my ass was even worthy enough.
It wasn't cheap but it definitely wasn't Cuchillos rich.

The sofa was probably worth more than the entire Kardashian Family.

"But first tell me what's going on between the two of you? Still broken up." She asked giving us both a pointed look.

It was like getting in trouble and having to sit in the Principal's office and get scolded.

I snorted looking away from her.
"This is just a phase. Spooky i see the way you look at her now, you still look at her the same way you looked at her when you brought her here for the first time. I wish a man looked at me like that Rih. Now just make up already.
I need Little Santos babies "

Was this a counselling session or what?

●●●●●○○○○○○●●●●●●
(Edited)

Not a very interesting chapter but bare with me and brace yourselves for the upcoming ones.

It's currently midnight here and I just finished writing the drafts of Chapter 18-20 and i cannot wait for you guys to read it!!