110

Dwayne's Joint was burned down

Pab's grandmother practically murdered.
Not one not two but three of La Divine's safe house was hit.

All this on my wedding day.

I sat in my living room rubbing my temples with Benji standing against the wall behind me, Oscar was looking out the window, Pablo sitting down on a chair with a solemn look on his face. My eyes then moved to Bryson who sat there calmly,I knew my brother enough that he was anything but calm.

My mother was also here and so was my dad and then out of the ordinary Uncle Dwayne was in here too.

I was meant to be on a plane with my husband flying to Mexico for my honeymoon but that wasn't going to happen. Instead I was in my house with the people around me hurting.

Out of everything that happened my heart ached for Pablo the most. She was the only family he had left and he adored the ground she walked on,this was in fact the woman that raised him...and now she was gone.

We would've ruled Dwayne's Joint being set on fire an accident but with abuelita's attack and our bases being fucked up we knew Cuchillos had something to do with it. And now we were trying to figure out the next move.

My mind went back to the gift that was left on my porch. That was her warning and I should've taken it more seriously.

"A few weeks ago, I got a gift....it was a heart stabbed with a Santos Dagger and a red rose. That was her warning to us." I spoke up, Laurice looked at me sighing.

Oscar turned around to face me, he looked exhausted. Heck we all were. I still couldn't believe that everyone waited till the party was over to drop the news.

"We can't let her get away with this." Pablo's said staring off into the distance.

"This is my fault.... I thought if we did as told she would leave us alone. It was naive of me to actually believe that we were finally going to have some sort of peace." I wanted everything to be okay that I overlooked the fact that that woman was psychotic.

"You wouldn't have known Rih. This is not your fault." Keisha defended and I sent her a small smile.

"We gave her the benefit of the doubt and she still came for us." Benji scoffed.

I rubbed my overlarged stomach with my baby in mind. We moved out of freeridge and waved a white flag so that she could be safe and now even if we did all of that Cuchillos showed that even if we did, she would never leave us alone. The only way that we could ever be safe is if that woman disappeared off the face of the earth.

"I don't give a fuck who that woman is. She fucked with the wrong gang, and I'm going to show her exactly what La Divine is." Bryson looked at me dead in the eyes and said.

I wasn't going to object to any of this.
"She hurt us... She brought our families into this.." I looked over at Dwayne and then at Pablo ".. She doesn't just want to fuck with Los Santos. She wanted to mess with all of us." I said. All because she was intimidated by Oscar and I.

She had a problem with us but she brought my uncle into this. Pablo's abuelita.

"She hit us where it hurts the most..." Oscar who had been silent this whole time spoke up "..I'm surprised she didn't do more." He scoffed.

"What do we do?" My dad spoke up looking at all of us.

"I say we hit back." Uncle D said and everybody nodded but me and Oscar. He looked at me and we had a silent conversation of our own.

We had to think... is this going to be worth it? Cuchillos was not one to back down and she was going to come at us hard. A lot of people's going to get hurt from both sides, even the ones that had nothing to do with this.

"We have the kids to take care of, they might be next." my mind went to Jamal and Cesar,and because of their affiliation Ruby, Monse and even Jasmine wasn't safe or their families.

"I say we do it." I was unsure but I knew it had to be done.

"We've done everything by her book, I think it's time we show her exactly who she's messing with. We're going to give her a reason to be intimidated by us." Oscar agreed.

This means war.

But I was vulnerable. I couldn't do anything because I was pregnant and I knew if I so happen to give birth which will happen soon, she was going to come for me.

"You can't be in this." As much as I hated when Oscar said it I knew it was true.

"Have to agree with him sis. We need you and her safe." Bryson agreed pointing to her stomach.

"I'll stay with her... we both will." Laurice spoke up and looked at Keisha who nodded.

"Me too.. If anyone comes near my daughter and my granddaughter I'm gonna show em the true Kirstin." I almost smiled at my mother.

"We'll do whatever it takes. But this shit ends."