50

I let the water fill up the bathtub lighting up the candles

I could see Oscar in the mirror sitting there on my bed  staring down at the floor.

I hated seeing him like this.

It was one thing finding out who was behind all these shit and another thing to find out he was also trying to take  Los Santo away from Oscar.

I walked over to him and got on my knee tilting his head up to look at me.

I knew I had to tell him about the baby eventually but I didn't want it to be tonight.  He was still trying to process what Tito said. And I wasn't one to rub salt on a wound.

"Come with me. Let's take a bath." I said softly and he barely nodded

I was going to take care of him tonight.

I took his hand and pulled him up from making our way to the bathroom.

Once there I turned around and face him.

I caressed his cheeks with my fingers.

I loved this man.

I unbuttoned his shirt and removed it from his body then I moved to his pants. I unbuckled the belt then loosened it.

I looked up at him. He didn't even move he just watched me take it off
He stood back and I picked it up on the floor along with his shirt.

I then stood infront of him once again.

My eyes landed on the Robin tattoo and I traced it smiling. 

I ran my hand up and down his chest in an attempt to comfort him.

He finally reacted and wrapped his hand around my waist

I looked at him lovingly  

"I love you, you know that right"

I smiled
"And I love you."

My arms snaked behind his neck and I brought him down for a kiss. I wanted to feel his lips on mine. I wanted him to know that everything was going to be okay. 

I had him and he had me.
Whatever was to come we would face it together. 

We were a Team.

We pulled away from each other and he rested his forehead against mine.

I pulled away looking down at his briefs. Fingers in the waist band I pulled it down keeping eye contact with him.

He stood there bare infront of me and i blushed.

"Get in."

I watched as he got in and sat there letting the water cover his body.

I put some droplets of lavender into the water and stood back.

"Are you joining me?"  He eyed me.

I chuckled my fingers untying the robe and I let it fall to the fall.

His eyes roamed my body and then went back to my eyes.
"las palabras no pueden explicar lo hermosa que eres"
(Words can't explain how beautiful you are)

He always knew what to say 

I got into the bathtub leaning on the opposite side.

We just sat there staring at each other.

I love that about us, we could just sit there and not to say a thing. It was never awkward just comfortable. 

"I was thinking  maybe we could get out of Freeridge for a few days.  Just forget everything for a weekend."  He said to me and I instantly nodded.

This was what I wanted to happen.  I wanted to escape with him. Even if it was only temporary.

"I'll do anything you want me to do."  I moved over so that I was now leaning on him. He wrapped his arms around me.

I closed my eyes enjoying this moment.
I could feel his hands moving up to my breast. I bit my lips when he cupped it.

"I love you." He whispered in my ears giving me goosebumps.

His hands went lower and he spread my legs apart.

I leaned back making myself comfortable.

He caressed my inner thighs and I could feel him spreading my lips apart.

I moaned pushing my hips towards his fingers.

With one finger on my clit, another entered me.

I closed my legs shut trapping his hand. He held me down as I squirmed with pleasure.

I sighed blissfully when I came.

"I was suppose to be the one getting you to unwind."  I said catching my breath.

I could feel him chuckle.

"Your pleasure is my pleasure."

I turned around and stared at him, my hand going to his dick.

"Come claim what's yours papi."  I smirked and his devilish smirk made an appearance. 

He got on his knees and so did I. I leaned on the side of the bathtub as he positioned himself behind me.

"Mine. That's what you are."

And I'll never forget it