126

I wasn't expecting myself to be walking down the hallways of the La Divine Warehouse this early post pregnancy but I was getting worried about how slow things were

I wasn't expecting myself to be walking down the hallways of the La Divine Warehouse this early post pregnancy but I was getting worried about how slow things were. Nobody was telling me anything and it didn't help that Oscar was not speaking to me. I just wish he got over it.

But was it insensitive of me to want him to get over it? Probably is.

I walked through the doors and my eyes widened at how busy it was. I stood there crossing my arms eyeing everyone. I was happy that there was a lot of people here to help out but I was not happy with the speed of things.

"Rih? Why are you doing here?" Bryson was the first person to notice me, he frowned "...Is everything okay? Something wrong with Nao?"

I shook my head. "No but there is something wrong...how come there's all of you in here but Cuchillos is still alive and breathing perfectly no doubt planning her next move against us?" I questioned loudly and everyone turned to me.

"You must be the Rih." I frowned looking at the man that walked over to me. I've never seen him a day in my life yet he was here in La Divine's territory.

He chuckled at the glare I was sending his way not fazed by it " I'm Ricky but the homies call me Lil Ricky."

"You're alive?" I asked in disbelief. I didn't know much about him but I knew every living Santo even the ones no longer living respected him and plus Oscar has this huge ass tattoo on his arms

"So you mean to tell me that Oscar got that stupid ass tattoo for nothing?" I questioned making him chuckle

"That's exactly what I said you know." I glanced at Benji briefly who was silently laughing.

"It's nice to finally put a face to the name. You're the Chica that tied Lil Spooky down huh?" He smirked and I slowly nodded Forcing a smile

I didn't want to tell anybody that right now there was trouble in paradise,and our love boat was being rocked all because of me.

And as if on cue the man that occupied my thoughts and was now my greatest worry walked into the large room. When he saw me he stopped but then he turned away from me walking to the grand table.

"Yo Oscar your eposa is gorgeous I can see why you trapped her." I forced a smile and so did Oscar and it was fake and I could see the fakeness from where I was standing

"Yeah she's a special one." He muttered before going back to what he was doing.

Lil Ricky looked between the two of us and then his his eyes settled on me
"You two okay?" He asked and I give him a tight lip nod.

This was a problem between the two of us, Oscar and I and it was going to stay that way.

I gave the Santos a small smile before moving to the table where everyone was.

"Rih ma belle, ça va?" I let Tom pulled me into a hug.

"Ça va bien. Bienvenue à Freeridge." I welcomed him to the one place he wanted to come so badly even if I assured him nothing exciting happened here:

"Ton mari est..." he gave me a weird look and I nodded.

"Il est très spécial pour moi." Even if we weren't on good terms now, I wasn't going to let that change the way I felt for him. We've been together for years, we're married and we have a daughter together, this was just a misunderstanding. A very big one.

"I can tell. He's good for you." I ignored that last part and focused on everybody at the table

"So can you guys update me on what's happening?" I asked feeling Keisha creep up behind me.

"Well we're currently still holding Aisha here with us. She's currently strapped to an IV just to keep her alive." Gianna spoke and I nodded sneaking a glance at Oscar who was avoiding my gaze.

"And we plan on exchanging her and boom, we hit her hard." Gio continued.

"And do you think she'll catch the bait. I think we should get some thing even more than this..." I suggested, I wasn't too sure she'll go out her way for her daughter. I could never be certain with her.

"What about her son? Two siblings. Two of the people she cares about?" Elena suggested.
I shook my head

"No, Him." Everyone looked where I was pointing. Straight at Lil Ricky

"Me?" He questioned and I nodded

"I've been told about you and her. And according to my sources straight from the woman herself... she loves you. She wanted to find you. So let her find you and from then.."

"I'll kill her my fucking self." I scowled when he cut me off. That isn't exactly what I had in mind.

"How do we get her to come to us then?" Pablo asked and I shrugged

"Not us...to him. She doesn't know that he is alive we just need him to actually come back from the dead."

"Danm what you been doing at home all this time. You need to be here." Benji smirked.

"Never count on men to do a woman's job. I have a family I need to take care of and I know my daughter won't be safe until she's dead,and I'm not going to wait for eternity for that to happen." With my words I received a clap, I didn't understand why because I was stating facts. I was tired of all this back and forth and I was ready to actually live a normal life. I needed some normality in my life.

I looked at Oscar who's eyes were on me and I was hurt that it was cold, it no longer had the love he has for me... or should I say had?

I turned away from him walking to the door ready to get out of here.

"Hey." I stopped as Keisha caught up to me a worried look on her face

"Is everything okay? You know between you and Oscar. Everything feels kinda weird between the two of you." She pursed her lips.

My shoulders fell and I rubbed my temple

"I honestly don't know Keish."

I wanted to say everything's okay. But I wasn't sure about that.

Nothing was okay.