101

I looked at Oscar and then at Leonardo,my hand going to my stomach protectively

He's been MIA for years and now he was suddenly back. I didn't know much about him other than the fact that he was rarely around but he loved his son.

"Urhm,Come in." Oscar looked at me and I pulled him away from the door allowing Leonardo to walk in.

"Would you like anything to drink?" I offered. I could feel Oscar's questioning gaze on me.

"I'm fine." My eyes followed him as he sat on my couch crossing his legs over the other.

"You really want to know why your son is dead?" I sat in front of him crossing my own legs,well attempted to.

He was coming in my house trying to be intimidating . Who did he plan to intimidate? Definitely not me.

"Enlighten me Princessa." He glared

"You know that code you Santos live by? Well your son, broke that,he messed with the wrong people and he got what he deserved." My voice was cold and harsh, I wasn't going to sugarcoat anything, I was going to be honest,I wasn't afraid of him.

He started laughing looking over at Oscar.
"Little Robyn is definitely grown up now huh? I could see why you love her,she's feisty." He gave me a wink.

"She's not lying though. Cuchillos recruited your son,to turn my men against me,and that didn't happen so you can guess what happened next." Oscar sat next to me his arm behind me.

"Cuchillos killed him?" He raised an eyebrow. I almost scoffed these Santos and their eyebrow raise.

"No,Prophets did." Oscar answered shrugging

"You let the prophets kill my son?" He raised his voice.

"Yes I did. Whilst your loyalty lies with Los Santos  now and back in the day,I can't say the same for your son. What happened to Luis all that years ago huh Leo?" Oscar questioned.

I kept my mouth shut because I didn't know who Luis was. But these two did and what Oscar said shut Leonardo up

"Come on speak? He went against the jefe and what did you guys do? Kill him. So why should I have spared Chico's life huh?" He questioned waiting for him to give him a reason.

All gangs ran on precedents. They followed examples,rules set by those before them.

"Maybe because he was like a fucking brother to you."

It was Oscar's turn to laugh.
"Leo,Leonardo, If he was a brother to me he wouldn't have had my girl jumped,I lost my kid, he wouldn't have had Benji kidnapped,he wouldn't have impersonated me and try to create a fucking war. The ones before me made a pact,and your son didn't care about that or who he fucked with. So if you ask me, he got what he deserved."
Leonardo's jaw clenched trying to control his anger.

"For what it's worth. It broke my heart when I found out he died,but the heartbreak couldn't compare to me finding out that I was a dad to a little girl I never got the chance to meet because of your son. Or when I found out he wasn't as loyal as he claimed he was when he chose someone else against me...his brother."

I could see Benji peaking through the door and I gave him a playful glare

I looked back at Leonardo who sat there silently.
"You know I was the one that insisted Luis be dealt with.?" He finally made eye contact with Oscar.

"So you know that his death was justified." I looked at Oscar biting my lips. This was the type of gang leader persona that I absolutely loved about him.

Even now as his nose flared up and he glared at Chico's father,clenching his jaw and fists, I wanted to eat him up right there.

I looked down at my bump and resist the urge to laugh,she was the reason I wanted to eat her dad up right now. My hormones were on an all time high.

"I'm sorry for what Chico did. I should've taught him better. Me and your dad were homies,ride or die too, I apologise on behalf of my idiot son." I zoned back into the conversation,

All I saw was a father mourning the loss of his son,I could see the anger,the sadness,the heartbreak.  He was hurting, and I can understand how's he feeling.

I got on my feet walking over to him and taking a seat.

"Leo, I'm really sorry for what had to happen but a few weeks ago,Oscar got jumped and ended up at the hospital and then I was involved in a drive by whilst pregnant,and your son ended up dead because of one person, and that's Cuchillos..."

"So how do we handle her?"