96

"You're quite pathetic and it ain't cute vato

"You're quite pathetic and it ain't cute vato." I watched as Pablo frowned at Oscar who was still sitting there on that hospital bed. It was time for him to come home but the doctor wanted to keep him under supervision.

After yesterday let's just say some very inappropriate things happened on that hospital bed. I'm pretty sure it was against whatever hospital rule slash logic there is but it happened.

"You're taking her away from me what do you expect?" He smirked winking my way

"She's going to come back to you fool." Benji said already getting annoyed. This only amused me.

"Okay let's go. The sooner we get out of here the faster we get back." I leaned down pecking Oscar on his lips.

"Te quiero." I blushed and grabbed my purse walking out of his hospital room.

We were meant to go back to his house and get a few more things for him. When he gets discharged he will be coming to leave with me and Laurice and so will Cesar. Just for a short time though. We figured it'll be better if we were all together.

"So,Baby Diaz huh?" I rolled my eyes at Benji but a smile made its way to my face. It was hard to keep it from them but as soon as they walked back in,Oscar spilled the beans.

"Yup. Our little gang baby." I rubbed by stomach. I could now feel it, the little bump that wasn't there before.

"I'm happy for you two you know." I linked my arm with his and then pulled Pablo towards me and we walked to his car.

We parked outside of the Diaz house and we immediately went inside to start packing some things.

"I'm going to the kitchen." I blinked at Pablo's words. There was nothing to pack in the kitchen.

I made my way to Oscar's room and immediately went to his closet. Taking a duffel bag and just throwing the things I thought he'd need.

I spotted a red box and I sat down on the floor taking it out. I opened it and instantly a smile made its way to my face.

This was a memory box,something so out of Oscar's character. It was too cute. I smiled at the pictures of us two. Some of him,Cesar and I. My heart ached at the group photo of him,Pablo me and then Chico.
After that night at the warehouse he hasn't spoken about Chico at all. I wanted him to but there was no use in forcing him. I knew he'd come to me when he's ready.

My hand went over a baby picture of him, he was way too cute and I hoped our baby be it a girl or a boy looked just like him. As beautiful as he is.

I took the box and put it in the bag. I wanted to put it together with my own memory box and we could become the cheesy couple that had one. I couldn't t wait to fill it with pictures of  my pregnancy and the baby as soon as he or she is born.

I was already getting the mummy fever. I was going to give my little one the world and more.

I took the bag and walked to the living room.

"You've got Cesar's things?" I asked Benji was he to joined me there.

"Not much but all here." He nodded towards the bag with him.

Pablo walked in with a bowl of what looked like Cereal.

"Are you serious Pablo?" I glared. Some help he was.

"What about your own things Benji?" He lived with them and he wasn't going to be living here by himself. Keisha was going to take care of this one.

"Already took care of that Rih."

I took in the living room we were standing in.

"Why are we standing here like those dumb ass sitcoms moving out of a New York apartment in the final season." Pablo commented frowning at Benji and I.

"Stop talking Pablo." He only responded with a smirk.

This was one of the reason I couldn't just leave Freeridge and obey Cuchillos's orders. Pablo didn't have anyone except for his abuelita. If Oscar isn't here or Benji who will he have?  I needed to get him a girlfriend. He too deserved so much more.

~

Everything happens for a reason is the saying I always used, the saying I always think about when shit hits the fan. It was the right thing to say, me accepting whatever is meant for me.

But what if you've been nothing but good, you've been doing absolutely everything right and then some bad shit happens?

It's like the cries when something bad happens. If there is really a god why is there world hunger? Why do we have wars? Greed? Why do we lose the people we love the most? Why do bad things happen?

I was a huge believer of god,no matter what happens and I've never been in a situation where I doubted him and his plans except for this one right here.

My eyes zeroed in on Pablo's face as his eyes widened.

His mouth moved slowly as he rushed towards me. I still didn't know what was happening. I looked over to Benji and he too had a look of panic on his face both of them rushing to me.

Everything was slow,but I heard it. The room was filled with gunshots and as Pablo pushed me down something else made contact with my body.

My eyes narrowed on Benji who had his own gun out shooting at whatever. My eyes slowly went to Pablo who was shouting some thing I couldn't comprehend. My ears was filled with a whistling sound.

"Fuck." Pablo muttered looking at something. My eyes followed his gaze and it landed on my stomach. 

My hands shakily went to it and I held it up to see that it was blood.

This is when I question God. Why me? When something finally goes right,why does god make something happen and ruin everything.

If everything happens for a reason,why was I in this situation right now.

I felt the pain engulf my body as I slowly came back in the room.

"Fuck Fuck Fuck." Benji was now looking down at my body.

A tear ran down my cheek the only thing in my mind was my baby.

What did I do to deserve this?