4

It was 7;05

It was 7;05

I knew my brother was going to kill me for being late, but as soon as I parked at the location i froze.

My whole entire body caved and it began to tremble.

I looked at myself in the rear view mirror wiping the smudges of my black eyeliner.

"Come on you can do this Robyn."  I gave myself a pet talk.

You're that bitch

~~~~~

"Is your sister always late?" Suarez the Leader of RSP asked as they stood in the warehouse.

Bryson looked at his phone, he was about to lose his shit right now.

"Not late, I just love to make an entrance." Everyone's eyes turned towards me as I walked in the room like I owned it.

Fake it till you make it Robyn

I stood next to Bryson who sent me a pointed glare, I didn't care at least I was here

I looked around, everyone was here.
My heart raced. It was something being around one gang but 3 more was a whole different thing.

I breathe out through my nose trying to keep calm.

My eyes met Oscar's.
His eyes no longer welcoming or filled with love.

As much as Oscar hated it he couldn't keep his eyes off of her. He knew her so well to know what just happened to her.

Another panic attack.

He didn't want to care but he did.

"So why should we Help you?"  Suarez spoke staring at Bryson and I. 

"Because the faith of Freeridge lies in whatever happens tonight." I stepped forward and said.
"Each and everyone of us has suffered at the hands of the Prophets. Lost family because of them. They're spiralling out of control. And I think Freeridge would be a much better place without them." I shrugged.

It was a fact.
The prophets were a nasty migraine you couldn't get rid of.

Suarez nodded.

"We cool with the Prophets why would we help you?" Juan from the MSK spoke up.

I didn't flinch at his tone. I simply turned over to him.
"Well, he did a drive by on us killed many, and kids, blew up RSP lab, jumped Los Santo, what makes you think you're not next?" I questioned
"You ever heard keep you friends close but your enemies closer."

I sauntered over to him leaned down to whisper in his ears. He was a tiny guy for his big old age.
"You lay in bed with your wife everyday that doesn't mean you love her right? Wouldn't want dear Sasha to find out about your little girlfriend.  But don't worry i won't tell because I'm a woman and I know how much it'll hurt"

I backed away when his face paled.

I know everyone was wondering what I just said but it was between me and Juan.

Oscar's frowned just deepend as he watched her.
This was not the girl he fell in love with.
This was a completely different person.

"And in all honesty, don't get it twisted. We can wipe the entire Prophets out by ourselves but I'm a woman, with a good heart so I thought I'd share the pleasure of destroying them with all of you." I leaned on my brother looking at everyone. 

"You know what I like you." Suarez smirked.

"RSP is in."

Juan nodded slolwy. "We're in too."

I smiled widely. But it fell as soon as my eyes landed on Oscar. Everyone was looking at him now, waiting for his decision. 

He was a bit too quiet this entire meeting, him the only leader that didn't speak or address any concerns.

He was glaring at me now.

I held my breath, this was not going to work without him.
We needed him.

"Los Santo's in." He said his eyes never leaving mine.

I released the breath I've been holding and looked over at my brother who smiled at me proudly. 

I stayed stood there as everyone started clearing the room. Bryson moved to talk The leaders.

My job here was done.

I finally walked outside to bump into two familiar faces.

I didn't know whether to smile or not.  But they just stood there staring at me.

I've missed them. They were like my two brothers always looked after me, always looked after Oscar for me and now they just stared at me coldly.

"Sorry." I whispered and side stepped them.

They didn't even say Hi I thought to myself.

I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes.

"Why did you do it Rih? Why did you lie to us?"  Pablo's words made me stop.

It also hurt to hear the desperation anger and sadness in his voice. 

I've always thought about how the whole situation felt for me and even Oscar that I completely forgot about them

They were my friends too.

I broke their hearts too

~~~~~~~~

(Edited)