34

I was frowning hard in the backyard

Shit took a 360 turn real fucking quick.

I couldn't get Rih's face out of my mind, and i couldn't forget Oscar's.
These were two people madly in love with each other. But now they're both hurt.

Too many fucking things happening.

Should've stayed my ass in prison. 
At least there i didn't have this much stress.

I went inside the house to the kitchen to see Emily there.

She jumped when she realised i was in the same room as her.

"Urgh, hi.. urhm what are you doing here?" She questioned nervously

I narrowed my eyes suspiciously.

I didn't trust alot of people and i do mean alot but this bitch right infront of me i wouldn't trust for a nickel.

"I live here, what you on about."

I really didn't like her.

This bitch been pregnant for months and suddenly decides to come claim Oscar as the father.

Which begs me to ask the question why the fuck now?

Everything was too fishy.

Especially being the fact that Chico's bum ass was the one that saw her first.

They both 'bumped' into each other at the corner store buying cigarettes that's what he said.

Well I'll eat my ass because that fool don't smoke.

So who the fuck was buying the cigarettes. Can't be her pregnant ass.

Or was there even a corner store.

"Listen up chica.  I don't give a fuck who you are or who's baby you're carrying.  Stay the fuck out of my way." I warned.

I was going to leave the room but stopped myself

"Oh.. If i found out you're lying about anything. God won't be able to help you when i come for your ass. And I'm going to tear it up sweety",

All this shit was too unbelievable to be true.

First the baby and now the accusation of Oscar being at the shoot out.

It might've been a Santo but it sure as hell wouldn't be Oscar.

I took out my phone my hands hovering over her name.

Keisha

And i pressed on her name

Now Keisha was another type of fire.
And liked it alot.
I would let her burn me

"What do you want?",  She snapped through the phone.

I couldn't help but smirk

"Mami, you know i love when you talk dirty to me."

"Benji, speak. What do you want?"

"We need to talk."

"Fine."  I was happy when she agreed.

If something was really going on. Keisha would help me get to the bottom of it.

I sat on the curb when her slick little porsche pulled up and i got in.

"You've got 1 minute. talk." She didn't even glance at me as she sped up.

"Keish, i think we both know Oscar wasn't there at the shooting."

"Oh really, so who was it then?",

"I don't have a fucking clue but we can find the fuck out Keish."

"What makes you so sure it wasn't Oscar.  You had no idea where he was before he went to Robyn so what makes you think he wasn't lying."

"Let me tell you something mama, my hermano he absolutely loves Robyn. He had hopes that they would get married and have little gang babies and shit. Why would he risk losing her when he just got her back?"

She pulled the brakes and i was thankful that i had my seat belt on.

"Shit don't add up either, the security footage said the time Bryson and the other's got shot was  5:45. By that time Oscar's phone was mid way to Robyn. So there could be no way he was there. Unless he was fucking flash anyway"

"Fuck yes!  I fucking knew it! He a fool but he not that stupid to fucking do a shit like that."

My little hermano was innocent.

"Did you tell Robyn that?" .

She gave me a side glance.

That was a NO

"You should fucking tell her! She has the right to know. Do you have any idea what she must be going through thinking Spooky was the one that shot her brother!"

"That's the least of her problems. You have no idea what She is going through now that your fucking boss couldn't keep his dick to himself and got another girl pregnant!-" she turned her body towards me yelling in my face.

"You don't have the slightest clue how her brother's shooting is the least of her worries. Did you know she was fucking pregnant Benji? Pregnant!"

My heart stopped as i looked at her in shock.

Can't be.

Oscar would've said something.

Unless he didn't know 

"Exactly, she lost it when the Prophets came for her that night!  She didn't even get the chance to tell him. So imagine how she felt seeing that bitch with something she thinks should've been hers. Something that should have been hers Benjamin"

Fuck.

Her rage wasn't directed at Oscar. But directed at the fact that Emily was pregnant.

She was giving Oscar something Robyn couldn't. 

Fuck.

This was a whole fucking telenovela

"That's another thing i want to talk to you about." I looked at her.

"What is it?"

"I don't think that baby is his."

●●●●●●●●●

Another one because why not