115

"We got her

"We got her."

It was impossible for my grin to get wider by hearing those three letter words. We blew up her houses and now we were about to fuck with her daughter. And I was going to enjoy this.

I woke up from my seat and followed Gio to where ever he was taking me. My excitement grew with every step I took. We finally reached a door and he opened it letting me through first.

I started laughing shaking my head when I saw her there. Her clothes were torn in certain places and it looks like she received a few punches no doubt from resisting.

"So we meet again." I smirked and her eyes narrowed at me

"What the fuck did you do to my brother?" She shouted in anger. I shrugged in response

"I don't know." And that was the truth. We agreed to scar him but how they did it was up to them.

"Puto, pendejo, gillipolas capullo..." I started laughing taking her insults.

"You're gonna fucking regret this." She spat out

"Really? Is your puta madre gonna come and save you? Well I hope she fucking does because we are going to do so many things to you and then.... I'm not gonna be as nice as my wife... I'm gonna kill you." I leaned in front of her leaving only a few inches between our faces.

If looks could kill I would be dead but I was going to kill her with my hands.

"What? No longer wanna show me a good time? You no longer like what you see. Don't want take off my clothes and seduce me?" I taunted. I knew it was coming so it didn't take me by surprised when she spat in my face, it just pissed me off.

I stood up wiping it with my sleeve and my fist connected with her jaw.

"Normally, I'm a bit against men laying hands on women. But your mother's been up to some terrible things. I got shot, Robyn got shot, did you know I'm going to be dad.." I chuckled "..so I can't have your mother around to hurt my family. She killed my mano's abuelita. Burned down Robyn's tio's place. And you little niña.. you're gonna be the message we send to her." I smirked

"Diablo." She snarled and I shrugged
"Blame your mother for this because just like her. I'm protecting what's mine."

I turned around and nodded as Giana started setting up the camera.

"Hope you're photogenic hermosa because we're about to make a little film... not the kind you'll enjoy but I sure as hell will."I said as I took off my shirt leaving me in my vest. I cracked my knuckles getting ready to fuck shit up.

"Imma introduce you to a few people who your mother hurt...Pablo, you know him.." Pablo came out in his hand a bat "..and you're definitely familiar with that bat over there." I smacked my lips

"..that's Bryson... now he is my brother in law,hates my guts but you wanna know what he hates more? People fucking with his shit and people that wanna mess with the people he loves. His sister,his uncle and his niece."

"Now let's get this fucking show on the road." I licked my lips walking over to her. My fist connected with her face, and then Bryson had a go at her followed by Pablo. I stood to the side staring straight at the camera with a smirk on my face.

Her cries continued until it stopped. I took a look at her and almost cringed at the sight of her. It was all comical to me.

I move towards the camera crouching down so that I was in the perfect position.
"Cuchillos Cuchillos, you should've left us alone. Robyn made us move because of you and I don't mind that really but what you not gonna do is fucking come for us when we were good. Now, that's your daughter.. " I pointed at an unconscious Aisha sat in that chair then looked back at the camera "..I'm not done with her but when I am.... your son's next."

"And cut." Benji said and I stood back up.

"Sending this to Cuchillos right now." I walked back to where Aisha was seated and looked down at her. She looked dead but she wasn't quite there yet. Her breathing was slow but I was going to make sure she made it just so that we could torture her again.

"Incoming call, blocked number." Elena announced and I smiled. That was fast.

I was handed a phone and I picked up the call.

"Buenas Tardes jefe."

"When I see you I'm going to fucking kill you." I only responded with a chuckle.

"Oh really. I'm waiting for you. I'll leave tu hija's body right infront of the address just so that she can greet you."

"You fucked with the wrong person Oscar." She hissed angrily.

"Nah puta, you fucked with the wrong person. You should've just left us alone. We didn't give a shit about you but now we're gonna fuck with everything you love.." I spat out my jaw clenching,my blood boiling.

"You fuck with me and my family, I'm gonna fuck with you." With that I hang up the phone

"Can she trace that?" I asked once I calmed down.

"No,but we could get a location on her."

"Good." I tried to regulate my breathing. I've never been this mad in all my life.

"You should be the fucking jefe of all this shit hijo..because you giving me the creeps with your words." I rolled my eyes at Lil Ricky's words.

Everyone respected him,looked up to him and some even feared him but he was an idiot who doesn't know how to act his old age.

"Can you say that again 'you fuck with me and my family, I'm gonna fuck with you'." His voice was deep trying to imitate me.

I glanced at him annoyed walking away from him.

I should've kept him dead.