71

"Wrap up, I'm going home

"Wrap up, I'm going home. I can't be in this bitch any longer" Pablo sighed putting away the products back in the bag.

We were moving everything to somewhere safer. Out of fear of a Prophet retaliation after the Driveby Oscar and the others pulled.

People say women shouldn't lead because they feel too much but Men shouldn't be in power because they were raised not to feel so when something happens that really gets them in their feelings, they don't know how to act. 

Pablo left with the last bag and I looked at the almost empty warehouse. Everything was spiraling out of control. It was so hard to keep up with everything.

I was about to leave when I heard, the backdoor lock being played with.

I exhaled through my nose.

"You pendejos better not fucking try Los Santos." I took out my gun making my way towards the back.

It was either Kids or some Santos playing jokes. If it was the Prophets retaliating they would've been much more louder than that. They would've made a statement not pick locks.

"We can't fuck with Los Santos if we are it fool."  And I felt something hard connect with my head.

I was in and out of consciousness the whole time. I knew that I was in a moving vehicle and my hands were tied up. I had an aching headache. I wanted to open my eyes but I felt drowsy and I blacked out again.

I don't know how long I've been out, but when I finally woke up I was tied up in a chair in the middle of what looked like an abandoned warehouse. The rest of the warehouse was pitch black the only source of light was the one above me. It was like I was on display.

"You know Benji. I never liked you."  A voice spoke up and out the shadows walked bitch ass Chico. My jaw clenched. It was clenching so hard, I was suprised I still had teeth. I've never wanted to kill someone so bad. I wouldn't mind getting locked up for his murder  

"And I never fucking liked you." I bit back. That only made him chuckle. His whole ass face needed to be rearranged.

"Don't be smart you the cholo in the chair tied up. I'm the one with the gun and the men that can kill you." He smirked

"You won't get away with this you know. Spooky's going to fuck you up for everything you're doing." I wanted to get out of this hold, run over and snap his neck.

"Spooky ain't gonna do shit when I'm finish with what I gotta do. This whole shit is beyond you, me and Spooks. He's an asset Los Santos no longer needs."  He glared.

I tried to calm my breathing because I sounded like a fat cow with how angry I was.

He walked closer to me and laughed at my attempt to launch at him.

If only I could get out of these restraints I would give him something to fucking laugh about.

"I am going to break your little mano, in a way he isn't going to expect it" He whispered in my ears

I had no idea what sadistic shit he was on.

"Taking away Los Santos ain't gonna do shit to him. He'll actually fucking thank you." I smirked.

If he wanted to get back at Oscar he needed to do something else.

He didn't seen to like my response because his fist connected with my face. I took it like a man and spat out the blood.

"I'm not only going to take Los Santos away from him Perra. I am going to kill him and everyone who stands in my fucking way. And you know what's going to be the best part of all of this-"  He smirked an exciting glint in his eyes.

I rolled my eyes.
"I'm guessing you're gonna tell me.",  I kept my face blank.

"I'm going to do all of it, with the help of the one person he loves." He stood back up with a smirk on his face.

I looked at him confused. The only person Oscar really loves is Rih and she would never do a dumb shit like help Chico with his stupid ass plans  

"Yup. There it is. You're thinking about it.  Realisation is kicking in. And I'm here to say Yes. She will be the reason he falls down."

"Fuck you. Rih would never do such shit." I soar in his face.

He chuckled dryly.
"Oh really? Rih." He called out.

My heart dropped when she came out of the shadows.

It was not a hallucination,not my imagination, she was really standing there with her arms crossed looking at me.

"What?" I mumbled to myself.

I didn't know what to think. Why was she standing infront of me? After everything Chico put her and her brother through this is how she wanted to act all because Oscar messed up?

That was some straight bullshit right there.

"Why are you doing this?" I questioned.

"Well, you have to thank Oscar for this. The thing with him is he does things and forgets to think about who it hurts. And I am known for going to extra mile to prove a point. So here I am." Her voice was cold, so cold it gave me chills.

But nothing could justify her presence infront of me right now. Not even Oscar cheating, when the man she's standing next to was behind her miscarriage, her brother getting shot and potentially her baby cousin getting kidnapped

"This some straight bullshit the Rih that everyone knows would never!" 

She chuckled dryly.
"Things change Benji. But soon everything will be in their right order.",  I frowned at what she said,not because she said it but because there was some sort of double meaning to what she was saying.

"I have her. My army and what does Spooky have?" Chico smirked coming to stand next to Rih. My eyed narrowed when he pulled her closer by her waist.

Oscar was not going to like this at all.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I was left speechless when Chico leaned in and kissed Rih.

"You son of a bitch." I looked at Rih with such disgust.

"After everything he's done to you this is how you wanna fucking do it?" I shouted angrily.  But her face remained blank.

How was I going to tell Oscar about this?
How was I going to look him in the eyes and tell him the woman he loves is working with  the the man he once thought of as a brother.

" Shit happens Benji."  She said emotionless

"Now it's not with a sad heart that I have to break the news to you that you are going to die today." With that Chico pulled out a gun and pointed it at my head  

My breath was shallow. I didn't like the ides of dying. I wasn't scared of alot of things, but I was a right pussy when it came to death. If i had to die, I'd rather it be from natural causes not a fucking bullet to the head.

"Are you seriously going to let him do this?" I blinked back the tears.

Thinking about Keisha, I would never have any kids, never get the chance to get married which is something I really wantedto do. I wanted get out of this fucked up gang and actually do something with my life.

"I'm not going to let him Benji.-"  for a moment I had hope. But then that hope vanished.
"- I'm going to be the one that does it."

I saw a flash of regret in her eyes but It was soon gone the moment she took the gun from Chico's hand and fired a shot.

I felt the pain and then another shot.
I looked down at my stomach, blood soaking up t-shirt and then I looked up at her.

A tear running down my cheek. As my body was engulfed with pain I've never experienced before.

She did it.