20

I tried to contain my laughter as both Oscar and I just sat there reminiscing

I had my legs over his and his hands was on my thighs. We were so close, leaning into each other.
Just like old times.
I don't know for how long we've been sitting here but the Hangout was long forgotten only the music playing in the background was heard.

"Remember the mall?" I asked laying my head on his shoulders.

"I'll never forget."

"Of course not you almost killed that kid estúpido."

"He shouldn't have touched what was mine." He shrugged blowing smoke in my face this time.

"Oscar all he did was put the bracelet that YOU bought for me on my wrist."

"His hands lingered too much." He shrugged as if it was the most normal thing to say.

I loved his dumb logic.

"You know we should probably go back right?" I spoke up.
As much as I didn't want to I knew Laurice and the others must be worrying sick about me. And his friends too.

This moment seemed too good to be true. And I never wanted it to end.
But I knew once we walked out of here, we were no longer going to be Oscar and Robyn.

We were back to being Oscar. And. Robyn.

"I wish we could stay here forever." He muttered staring at me, I looked away from the intensity of his eyes.

"At an abandoned Baseball pitch?" I questioned cheekily.

"Let's leave. Let's get out of here. Leave Freeridge. You can be the big shot lawyer and I'll be the chef. Just like we talked about." He sat up straighter taking my hand in his.
He was seriously thinking about it.
By the look on his face I knew he was being serious.
And that scared me.

"You know we can't do that. You have Cesar and I have obligations of my own. Things are way too complicated right now for the both of us. Which is why this-" i pointed between the two of us "-cannot happen. And that includes leaving Freeridge together."

He sighed and stared ahead.

"I'm sorry about Pablo. I should've told him to shut the fuck up whenever he spoke to you like that."

I shook my head. "It's fine. He's hurt. I would've acted the same way... well a little bit less meaner."

"I hope you can forgive him... I know he feels bad."

"No, I don't think I will. Some things you just can't take back."

I really wasn't going to forgive him.
Well not that easily.

He was the meanest of them all.
And after every thing I've done for him.
He had no right to act the way he was acting... acting horrible to this extent.

"I like that." He nodded towards the tattoo in between my breast area.

"It's the goddess Isis." I looked down at it proudly.

"How many tattoos do you have?" He asked still eyeing the tattoo.

"About 20 something." I answered grinning sheepishly

His eyes widened. "20? Fucking hell cariño, veinte?"

I nodded. It was a bit too much but once I started I couldn't stop. Getting inked was another type of obsession.

"Which one's your favourite?" He asked holding my arm looking at the polynesian tribe tattoo.

"Well i have two, the cross on my collarbone, and this." I stood up pulling down my skirt and right on my hip bone was a date initial.

His run his hand across it.

"That's the day we met." He whispered and i nodded.

"I was never planning to come back to Freeridge and i wanted a piece of you... of us with me. Wherever I ended up in life." I shrugged.

His eyes were glued to the tattoo. It was a bit awkward just standing there with my skirt pulled down and my top bunched up in my hand as he just stared at it.

"Well, I got this too. He took of his shirt and raised his arm and there was a Robin tattoo. It was small but it was there. And next to it a cross.
I smiled. He always called me his little Robin.

He stood up pulling my body closer to him. My hands went to his chest.

"I don't think there'll be anyone that could ever replace you mi alma." He whispered.

I knew that he meant it.

" I know Ossito but things are way too difficult now. It was difficult back then but it's complicated now." It was the sad truth.

"Just let me kiss you fool." He grinned
And his lips crashed into mine

••••••○○○○○○○○••••••••

That's enough love between these two.

Don't expect more anytime soon
*cue evil laugh*