120

"You looked stressed

"You looked stressed." I looked up to see Gianna standing over me as I sat on the edge of the warehouse overlooking the city. This is the last place I want to be but it's where I had to be.

I looked at the brunette as she joined me and I eyed the proximity and scooted over.

"Don't worry I won't try anything." She laughed but I kept my face blank.  "Your wife is actually a very scary person and plus I respect her."

"Are you thinking about Rih and the baby?" She asked and I glanced at her.

"Yeah."

"You know you should go to the hospital. This is the last place you need to be." She shrugged. I knew she was right. I didn't need to be here.

"I need to know what's going on and I can't know that if I'm there. I can't protect them if I'm with them." Actually saying it out loud sounded stupid but I wanted my family to be safe.

"You know what Spooky. I've heard about you. Rih talked about you a lot, you're handsome, a great man and now you're just plain estupido."

"Who's stupid?" We both looked behind us to see Pablo joining us with a pack of beer in hand.

"Your homie here with a whole wife and hija at the hospital."

"Why are you really here though homes?" Pablo asked.

I stared ahead at the night sky.

Fatherhood is the most scariest but amazing thing ever and I've been doing it for only 3 days. Everything at the moment was perfect, I wanted everything to stay perfect and that's why I'm here. To me the quicker we deal with Cuchillos the quicker my little girl can actually have a normal life. I've messed up a lot in the pass and I don't want to mess this shit up and disappoint the two people that matter to me.

"I just think Big ass Spooky is scared." My eyes turned to slits glaring at Gianna who looked back at me with a smirk on her face.

"About being a dad. A good one too. Which is why your culo is sat here in this warehouse where we're trying to bring down your boss. You're trying to be a good dad." I clenched my jaw but said nothing because she was right.

I was trying to be a good dad.

"You know what homes..don't kill me or anything but when I first saw Rih, I had a little crush on her you know.." my gaze hardened and I turned to glare at Pablo. It seemed like all of them liked her, I knew Sad Eyes did too.

"..don't be looking at me like that fool. Can you blame me? She was a pretty little thing now and she's still fucking gorgeous. But that's beside the point. She saw you, and she saw just you. It didn't matter how many people in the gang wanted a piece of her ass,even when you claimed her.."

"Pablo you better shut that mouth of yours." I threatened

"..Nah shussh fool. What I'm saying is, she only had eyes for you, and you only had eyes for her. And now bam you two are married and now have a kid. I don't know man that's the life we all wish we had. Not everyone is as lucky as you homes. I get it you want to protect your family. But time is precious homes. Spend time with them. Not with us here. Cuchillos's bitch ass can wait." He shrugged

"So I should go to the hospital?"

"I don't know but if I were you, I would be spending my time with my wife and my newborn."

"So I'm a fuck up for being here?" I looked at the two next to me

"Won't say a fuck up.." Gianna smirked

"You're just stupid." Pablo finished

I released a deep breath wiping my face with my hand.

"Don't be so hard on yourself mano. You'll get the hang of things. Not everything has to be perfect,and both Rih and Baby Nao will love you regardless." Pablo patted my back and that's when I made a move to stand up.

I knew Keisha was already at the hospital but I needed to be there for them. That is my family.

I was about to start walking when my phone started vibrating. I looked down at it to see an Unknown Number. Hesitantly I answered

"Spooky Spooky Spooky." I clenched my fist at the voice on the other hand.

"Cuchillos." My tone was threatening but cautious. There had to be a reason why she called me and then realisation hit.

"Cuchillos I swear to fucking god.." my voice raised dangerously

"Room Number 115, Naomi Arabella Rosa Diaz..hmm Cute name Spooky." I made eye contact with Pablo who was already on his feet. The three of us already going to the door that led inside

"Touch my daughter and I will fucking kill you."

"You touched mine. Why can't I play with yours? She's a cute niña. Too bad she probably won't live to say her first words."