66

We all sat in the living room in silence

We all sat in the living room in silence. My eyes was still wide eyeing the mess. It was like a whole tornado passed through Osc's living room and that particular one went by the name of Robyn Tiller.

I had gotten the call from Cesar, and both Pablo and I sped over.

Cesar didn't say much, the only thing that came out of his mouth was that Rih went batshit crazy.

Pablo was now looking at me with pursed lips.

Our eyes went to Oscar who just sat there in his armchair an icepack on his side. His face, was starting to change colour and I could see the print of the same R ring he gave Robyn on his cheek.

I wanted to ask what happened that made Rih act this way. But I had a pretty good idea what did. Because as I pulled up, I saw a fucked up Aisha limping over to her house and she looked even worse than Oscar did.

I was so disapponted in him.  I was not expecting him to fuck up like he did. He claimed to be smart  but all he did these past few weeks was act stupid. And now his stupidity cost him the one good thing he had going on.

And it was all his fault. 

"What the fuck happened here homes?"  Pablo asked eyeing a spot of blood on the floor.

Oscar just sat there staring off into space. He almost looked broken 

I sat back in the chair. I knew it was going to be a while til he speaks. He was trying to make sense of what happened. But it was plain simple. He fucked up and now he had to face the consequences 

"Robyn walked in on Aisha giving me head." He finally said after about 30 minutes of silence

"What!" Pablo exclaimed loudly. I just shook my head. I knew it was something to do with Aisha but I wasn't expecting that.

"Are you fucking serious Oscar? I thought you were suppose to be staying away from the puta.",  Pablo shook his head in disappointment  

"I know."  He whispered 

"No you fucking dont! If you did you wouldn't have fucked up like this man. I love you mano but I have no respect for you after what just happened. Rih doesn't deserve that shit fool. After everything that happened this is how you want things to fucking end." Pablo shouted at him.

My eyes was still on him. I was trying to wrap my head around what he just said. I wondered what was going through his mind then. Why would he do it. The Oscar I know loves Robyn. He wouldn't do any dumb shit to jeopardise what they had. I thought after she came back to Freeridge and they got back together he would do anything to keep her here.

"I can't believe you man."  Pablo sat back down saying in disbelief

"I bet you didn't even push her away.-"  I spoke up "-if Rih didn't walk in on you two, tell me honestly Oscar, would you have had sex with her?"

He made eye contact with me and I could see it. He rarely shows any emotion choosing to always keep his face blank. But now He was letting it all out  he looked vulnerable,sad, angry. He was feeling all of that and I wouldn't want to be in his position.

But he brought this on himself  

"Probably." His voice was small but clear enough for us all to hear and Pablo didn't like his answer  

"You know what man fuck you. You're a fuck up. I can't even bare to look at your fucked up face. Rih should've fucking killed you. The both of you.",  with that Pablo stormed out of the house.

I sighed, my eyes going back to Oscar. I always stood by him, my loyalty was with him. I would even take a bullet for him. He was my brother, he was family and I always have his back. But not now. 

I wasn't going to stick around and sugarcoat anything, telling him what he wants to hear and act like everything was okay. He needed to know and understand that he fucked up.

"I love you mano. You my homie but this is all your fault. Are you that fucking stupid? what happened to you telling us how much you love her. How you were going to marry her, let her have your six kids. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with you fool. But this ain't it."

He finally turned to look at me and one tear was followed by another, and then he was full on crying.

He had his head in his hands and he cried.

I blinked away my own tears.

I've never seen him cry. He never cries. What he did when he found out Robyn left was nothing compared to what I was witnessing now.

My heart ached for him.

But he could've chosen a different path.