57

I sighed and rested my head on the table

I sighed and rested my head on the table. Ignoring the numerous pieces of paper around me. I had 3 more exams left and then I was done. I could go back home and I could see everyone.

I looked at my phone which I haven't turned on since I came back to the City. I didn't want the distraction and if it was an emergency Keisha knew where to find me.

I wondered how everything was, how Oscar was doing. How Jamjam was holding up. I missed all of them and once I was done with these exams I had school out of the way and then I could focus on other things. And when all of these things were dealt with, I wanted to have the talk with Oscar. I hope it ends in us leaving Freeridge. Him, Cesar and I. If Jamal wanted to come he could. Even Monse. I will adopt her if I can.

I stared at my phone anxiously. Not knowing what was happening irritated me. So i took it and turned it on.

I smiled at the amount of missed calls I received from Oscar. He was such a big baby. As I started reading all the messages My phone started ringing in my hand.

It was Cesar.
I answered

"Is everything okay Cesar?" I asked. That was my initial thought, something was wrong. I was already on my feet ready to grab my car keys

"Urgh, yes.. I guess. I don't know." He sounded unsure on the other line

"Are you sure because you don't sound so sure." I chuckled a bit.

"Urhm, I just saw another girl kiss Oscar." He said quickly. But I heard what I needed to hear. Oscar, girl and a kiss

I sighed sitting back down.

"Wait well she was kissing him. I don't know if he was kissing back but he wasn't pulling away. I don't know what I saw forget about it " with that he hang up.

I looked at my phone in my hand.

Whoever the girl was didn't owe me any loyalty. Oscar did so after I beat that bitch up I was going to beat the fuck out of Oscar.

Cesar looked down at the phone with wide eyes. He couldn't believe he called her and told her. He was meant to be asking about her backyard. But he told her. Knowing Oscar was going to propose now she was going to flat out say no. All because of him. And Oscar was going to Kill him.

I frowned down at my phone and looked at my books. Was this worth packing my shit up and storming into Freeridge and commit a crime? The answer was No. My education comes first, murder will have to come second.

I dialled Keisha's nunber. If someone knew what was going on it would be her,she knew everything. She was my eyes and ears.

"Keish." She answered

"You doing good?" I asked her just to be polite but she knew me too well.

"What's the matter?"

"Cesar just called me and told me Oscar was lip locking with a girl. Who is she?"

"Benji wanna tell her who she is?" I heard her talk to someone in the background

Benji

"You're on Loudspeaker Rih."

"That's the new neighbour...urhm her name is Aisha." He said nervously on the other line

"Is this something I should worry about?" I trusted Oscar. I knew he wouldn't do anything to fuck up what we have. After everything we've been through.

"Honestly, you can take her ass down in a fist fight."

"Can you feel the glare through the phone Benji?" I questioned

"I can feel it. But no, nothing to worry about. She probably forced herself on him. She's batshit crazy yo. I think she's obsessed with Oscar or something." He exclaimed on the other line

At this point who wasn't obsessed with Oscar. Everyone wanted a piece of him and it was getting exhausted. It was like he was a piece of meat and Them a pack of actual hyenas.

"Okay, if there's nothing to worry about. I'm going back to studying. See you in another week."

"Yeah Bye Rih." And i hang up the phone.

There was nothing to worry about.

I was never the jealous type. I knew who Oscar was, and the fact that alot of girls wanted him. He was attractive, sexy, an alpha and apart of a gang, a girl's dreams come true. So i didn't quite know how to feel.

Was I suppose to have a deep sinking feeling in my gut, anger or even sadness? Because if so I wasn't feeling any of these shit.

Oscar knew right from wrong. If he slips up I was done.
I had no time to play around with another man or woman.

But I could slowly fill the anger.

I sighed and got on my knees closing my eyes and bowing my head.

Dear God, Please give me the strength to not bust a bitch 's head open with a hammer. I trust this man,Lord but If I find out he entertained this bitch, In your name I will have to commit murder. 

No no, Okay, that's not what I was suppose to say in a prayer. I'm sorry, please forgive me for the cursing and talks of murder. I'll start over

I'm a good Christian girl but I will have to...use excessive use of violence to deal with this unless you give me the strength to calm the fuck down. Because I can feel the anger lord. My fist is itching to connect with someone's face.

You and only you know how much I love him and only you know how I don't tolerate any of this shit.

I-

I heard a knock on my door. Interrupting me in my prayer. I stood up and walked over opening the door to see Jonathan one of the guys in my class.

"Need a study buddy?" He held up a basket of snacks and a pack of coke.

I smiled.
"All this shit going to make me fat Jo." I opened the door wider so that he could step in.

"I know you love it though." He smirked.

He was right
I loved it.