74

I could hear myself breathing and to me that was a good sign

I was still alive.

I tried to open my eyes but it was hard, I could hear slight whispers around me and it comforted me that I wasn't here alone. Wherever I was.

"Be quiet fool he's like asleep." I heard the voice of Pablo. I wanted to cry in happiness.

"You the one opening your big fat mouth." I heard Oscar reply.

My brothers. Never thought their voices would bring me some sort of joy.

"Okay, If you two don't shut the fuck up I will kick your asses out of here." My heart warmed up at her voice.

"You know, I think you should all shut the fuck up cuz I'm trying to sleep." I managed to let out and I finally felt my eyes open.

Before my eyes landed on them it moved around to the room I was in. It was a bedroom and I was attached to an IV and a heart monitor. I wanted to ask where and how they managed to find a heart monitor because we were not at a hospital and by the pictures on the wall, it looked like I was in Rih's bedroom.

Rih.
Robyn.
The reason I was here.

I was trying to make sense of everything that happened. I wish I could forget it, I wouldn't mind getting any sort of amnesia. Just to forget about what happened to me. Because I have no idea how exactly I was going to tell these people what really happened. Especially Oscar.

"Nice for you to come back you big ass pendejo. Don't you know how to fight? You claim to be a big bad cholo but your big ass got shot." Pablo smirked.

I rolled my eyes. What very comforting words to hear after waking up.

"Wow." Keisha simply rolled her eyes and my eyes stay glued to her.

I wonder how she'll react when she finds out her boss was behind it. Did she know?

"Why don't you come give papi a besito." She smiled walking over to me and leaned over kissing me.

"I'm so glad you're okay." She uttered quietly with a sad look in her eyes.

She gave my life purpose.

"Glad to see you okay bro." I looked pass Oscar to the door to see Bryson standing there and behind him I could see Gio.

I pursed my lips. Add Laurice and everyone will be present. Here to find out what exactly I've got to say.

I know they were all waiting to ask me what happened . Maybe I could just pretend like I forgot. I was going to break alot of hearts, just like mine was.

"How's my patient?." In walked a cheerful Laurice.

"I'm alive and that's all that matters." I was really thankful for life. After this I was going to have a serious conversation with Oscar about leaving Los Santos. Right after we take care of Chico and now Rih.

Laurice proceeded to kick everyone out of the room to make sure that everything was okay.

"Since when were you a doctor?" I asked. I didn't know that about her. In fact I didn't even know what she did for a living.

"I'm the gang's assigned doctor. Not by choice though." She shrugged handing me a glass of water.

She sighed.
"You know they're all dying to ask you what happened right?" She questioned

And I slowly nodded.
I didn't want to tell them anything.

"Don't force yourself to remember okay. Just take it easy." She rubbed my arm in comfort.

And as if on cue,Pablo's voice called out from the other side of the door.
"Can we like come in now!"

I nodded at her and she opened the door.

Everyone came in gathering around as If I was about to address the Nation. I was scared. There was no lying to anyone now.

I'll just have to stall them.

Everyone looked at me expecting me to start talking but  they haven't asked me anything so I just stared at them.

We spent a good 5 minutes staring at each other before Pablo spoke up

"Do you plan on speaking anytime soon?" He said irritated.

"It was Robyn." I finally let out. I was met with silence before everyone burst out laughing.

"You funny I'll give you that." Bryson laughed refusing to believe his sister would do such thing.

"Stop playing fool. Tell us who did it!" Pablo chuckled shaking his head.

But I wasn't laughing, and while they found this amusing I didn't. She shot me,not once but twice.

"You're not laughing." Oscar muttered frowning.

"Cuz it isn't fucking funny. She shot me and why am I suppose to laugh." I said getting heated.

"Come on man. Rih would never she loves you." Pablo defended.

That's what I thought too. We were suppose to be family but that clearly wasn't the case with her.

"But she did. Her and Chico."

The whole mood changed.

"This better be a fucking joke. I know Rih would never." Bryson defended his sister.

"I wish I was. Chico and the other kidnapped me. She came out..... he kissed her, I think they're together now." I added cautiously looking at Oscar who just stood there emotionless.

"What?" Laurice whispered in shock.

"Rih and Chico?" Keisha questioned her face unreadable.

"And she's the one that shot me." It hurt saying it out loud. I still couldn't believe she did it. But she did it.

"No." Oscar growled shaking his head. I pursed my lips waiting for him to explode but he didn't. He took one good look at me and then he stormed out of the room. We just heard the front door slamming shut, he was gone.

"Are you for real?" Pablo asked and I nodded

"I wish it wasn't true but it is."

"Fuck." All our eyes went to Bryson who just punched a hole through the wall.

"Why? Why would she fucking do it?" He asked angrily

I just shrugged. I wish I knew. But nothing could even come close to justifying any of this shit.

I looked over at Keisha who looked like she just saw a ghost.  Her whole was pale and her eyes narrowed at a picture of the two.

Her eyes finally met mine and I saw how sad and  conflicted she felt.

She shook her head and left the room.

I hate being the bearer of bad news.

(Unedited)