92

I just realised in the previous chapter that I basically left the plot for this chapter  and forgot to erase it 🤯 anyways I'm still posting this Chapter 😂

Dread was what I felt when I got out of the car with Keisha. Benji and Pablo pulled up behind us.

This was a desert,we were in the middle of nowhere. I clenched my fist to stop it from shaking.

Keisha squeezed my arm in comfort.

"Here." Pablo handed me a flashlight. This was a hunt. A hunt for Oscar's body. Which meant what we were going to stumble upon was anything but good.

We started searching flashing our lights everywhere. It was about 25 minutes later when Benji called us over.

"Found something."

My feet felt heavy as I walked over to where he was standing with Keisha.

When I was approaching,Keisha turned to me shaking head.

"Don't."I stopped in my track a tear running down my cheek.

"Is he.." Pablo asked standing next to Benji as they looked down at something I couldn't see. They were blocking my view on purpose.

My hand instinctively went to my stomach as another tear ran down my cheek

Keisha knelt down and that's when i could see it. Their lights flashing on his body,his blood covered body.

"No No No.."I whispered my body started shaking.

"We have a very faint pulse. We should take him to the hospital."Keisha looked up at Benji and then briefly glanced at me.

She stood up walking over to me but my eyes landed on Oscar's face.

My shaky hands went to my mouth as i gasped loudly.

"Rih look at me. Turn around. Don't look." She turned my body so that i was facing away from them

Nothing about the way he looked was okay.

"I'm sorry babe."

I was going to lose him

I stared at the blank wall. We've been at the hospital for hours now. They beat him to death and then proceeded to shoot him. But they didn't kill him, that was the message Cuchillos was sending. I knew if she wanted Oscar dead he would've been dead. She wanted us to see him. That was her form of torture.

But he might as well be dead. He was in the ICU and the doctor had already said that we shouldn't be too hopeful.

I wasn't.

"You need to calm down it's not good for the baby." Laurice whispered next to me.

"I can't lose him Lau." I've been crying and I'm still crying.

"You won't. He'll fight this."

He fucking better.

I looked up when Sad eyes and some other member of the Santos walked in..

I laid my head on Laurice's shoulder with my hand on my stomach. I really hoped he comes through,for me and for the baby.

"Hey Rih." I looked as Suarez walked over to me with a tight lip smile on his face.

"Hey." I sat up straighter.

"Can we talk?" I nodded getting off my seat we decided to take a seat away from the others.

"I know it's not the best time for this shit,but thought you should know that the Prophets have been locked up. The feds raided them. Thank you for that."

I nodded. The money I exchanged for them switching over was the dirty money. It was a matter of time til they got raided

"Now,Rumours are going Round that Cuchillos is behind what happened to Oscar,So i want to tell you if you need us, we'll have your fucking back Princessa. If you want to go to war we'll be standing right next to you."

" I just want to get through this first, I just want him to be okay.", I held my tears. I needed to be strong.

I spent the next few hours at the hospital and we still haven't heard a thing, everybody refused to leave all of them wanting to be there to get any news from the doctors.

"Look who's here" Laurice commented and I looked up to see Jonathan walking over. He texted me earlier and I told him what happened and like he promised he came over

"Hey." He gave me a sad smile and I returned a small one.

He didn't say anything but sat next to me.

"I think you should go home. Take a shower take a nap and then come back." Laurice suggested

"Yeah Rih. You look a little pale." Benji agreed.

"What if The doctor comes back with something?" I wanted to be the first person to hear about his condition

"Rih we both know that you need to rest." She gave me a pointed look and I sighed in defeat.  She was right.

"Fine."

"I'll drop you off?" Jonathan offered and I nodded.

"Call as soon as you hear something." I told Laurice who nodded.

The car ride home was silent. My body was in Jonathan's car but my mind was still at the hospital. I was anxious,on edge. Any news at this point was good news.

"Hey are you okay?"I looked over to Jonathan and realised we were parked outside my house.

"Y-yeah. I'm just exhausted."i shrugged and got out of his car.

He followed me inside 

"Urhm,do you want to stay or? Because I'm not going to lie I'm going to sleep." In all honesty,I wanted to be left alone but telling him to fuck off was not the nicest thing to do.

"Its fine.  I have some things to take care of anyway." He let out a small laugh but I knew he knew what I was thinking. 

"Thank you for coming to the hospital and for dropping me off."

"You can always count on me Rih."His hand went to my cheek as his thumb stroked it. "-and I mean it. I dont care what time of the day it is and what it is, I'm only one call away."

I leaned into his touch but I know it was because of my state. I was tired, my eyes felt heavy and I feel like I could pass out and sleep right where I was.

I looked up at him sleepily as he gazed donw at me.

Before I knew it his lips were on mine.