28

I rushed through the hospital doors sprinting to Bryson's room

I rushed through the hospital doors sprinting to Bryson's room. Shouting apologies as i bumped into people.

I was sorry but not as sorry as i should be.

I could see Martin keeping up with my pace as he too ran. I wasn't going to ask more about what he said at the diner because it wasn't the time.

Bry was awake and that was it.

I burst through the doors panting. I was not the most athletic person out there and i was severely out of shape.

But i was out here running like Usain Bolt.

But once i saw Bryson sitting up with his eyes open i burst out crying.

It was worth it

"Fucking Hell Bryson Keith Tiller." I pulled him into a hug but had to immediately let him go when he winced.

"Still a bit sore dude." He gave me a smirk

"I'm just so happy you're awake."

"Yeah, i heard your bitch ass crying snorting and shit."

"That's not funny. You in a coma is not funny Tiller. I was scared." I glared.

"Yeah, your smart mouth manifested this." I knew he was joking but i narrowed at my eyes at him.

"Shut up Bryson. Not my fault you suck at being the boss."

"And you would do a better job?"

"No" I  wasn't the only one that spoke up  Gio and Laurice who was also in the room did but they said Yes

"Now I'm hurt. Fuck all of you." He pouted

"Women just make better leaders son." His eyes went behind me to the door and his gaze hardened.

"Martin."  He greeted

"How are you doing?" Martin asked walking closer to us.

"Well i got shot now didn't I."

Martin in return rolled his eyes.

I looked between the two suspiciously

"Am i missing something here?" I questioned

Bryson hated him much more than i did and here he was...and it looks like they were getting along.

"How did you think i found out he was here?" Martin questioned.

I looked back at Bryson glaring at him

"You've been talking to this asshole the whole time?" I raised my voice standing straighter

"It wasn't like that Rih. One day he called and things just happened." He shrugged casually

"Things just happened?when did he call?"