89

I looked down at Robyn as she just sat in her bed giving me her puppy eyes, she looked like she was on the verge of tears all because I said I was leaving after I spent the entire day with her

"I have to go." I smiled down at her hands wrapped around my wrist

"Do you really?" She questioned.

"Cesar's all by himself and after the Cuchillos thing I don't want anything to happen to him." I told her hoping she would understand, she will but she just had to bat those long lashes of hers, pucker her lips and have tears welling in her eyes to get me to do absolutely anything.

"I know I know." She let go of my wrist and stood on her bed. She pulled me closer wrapping her arms around me looking down at me from her height.

"I love you." The butterflies ever so present in my stomach flustered their nasty cute little wings.

"I love you too. I'll text you when I get home okay mi Reina." I kissed the navel of her breast which was visible to me.

I pulled away from her and she hopped off her bed almost falling over,I simply rolled my eyes at that.

"Bye." She smiled adorably at me leaning her face on the door frame

"Bye."

"Text me when you get home okay." I nodded giving her a final kiss before walking to my car.
It took a lot for me not to go back into the house and just lie awake in bed with her but I had a brother to take care off and I was not going to forget that.

I sat at a red stop waiting for the light to turn green

: maybe I can move in with you guys

I read Robyn's text.
I didn't have time to think about it more when the light turned green.

I was finally home and I frowned when I saw all the lights were off. I got out of my car taking my phone ready to dial Cesar. It would be pointless to come here if he wasn't actually here.

  But felt something hard connect with my head and then my body was falling to the floor before everything went black. I could feel my body moving, I couldn't see a thing but somehow I knew I was in a moving vehicle.

I was being kidnapped and I had an idea who it was. I remained calm,not wanting to overreact.

The car stopped and my body was pushed out of whatever place I was and I hit the ground with a grunt. My shoulder ached from the pain. I let them carry my body and I was sat on a chair. I didn't even flinch when they untied my hand and tied it again to a chair.

I could've easily fought when they did so,but that would only result in my death. I had my brother to think of and my wife

It was a while before the cloth around my eyes was removed and my eyes landed on Cuchillos silently sitting in front of me with her leg on top of the other. Then the cloth around my mouth followed

"Spooky,Spooky,Spooky." She taunted tilting her head to the side.

I raised my eyebrow waiting for her to speak up.

"You know you are one of the best Santos.." I rolled my eyes at that

"Yet you turned my hermano against me and almost had me killed?" I questioned. This was a fucked up way to express her gratitude for every little shit I did for her.

"Aht Aht only cuz you and your little girlfriend were plotting against me. Los Santos is mine, and will forever be mine until the day I die. I won't allow you and your little parasito to challenge or threaten me."
I scoffed.

"Robyn fucking loved you, I respected you, do you seriously think we wanted to turn Los Santos against you? Heck I'm trying to fucking get out of this shit. Why the fuck would I waste my time coming after you?" Shortly after that one of her men standing by my side punched me right in the jaw

"This is what I mean. You disrespecting me now is what I'm talking about. I live off of fear Spooky. You use to fear me until she came back with her little gang La Divine. Now I don't have the same fear I have on you as I did before. I don't like that." She finally got off her ass.

"That is the reason I wanted Los Santos on my side. I didn't want you dead or Rih. She's a cute little thing,like a daughter to me,but after what happened to Aisha, to Chico and everything else I am going to ruin you and her and everyone who had a part in this." I frowned

I knew Aisha was her daughter and after that day I pushed her off of my property I hadn't seen her since. So I was unsure what happened to her

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Oh do you not now? Who the fuck beat the shit out of her huh? Don't worry she ain't dead but if she was I wouldn't have taken this long to catch you in fact I would've ended the lives of every single one of you." She smiled

I clenched my jaw.
"Why the fuck am I here then? If you want Los Santos go ahead take it. We were never coming for you anyway, Robyn and our families will leave freeridge and give you what you want." It was that simple. If she wanted to have Los Santos completely she could have it. They were hers anyway. The members didn't owe me anything.

"You see,I can't actually have them until your dead because even as much as pathetic Chico tried they are all loyal to you, if they had to choose between you and me they'll choose you and I know it'll mean war when I do kill you so I have to get rid of all of you and trust me I fucking will."

I knew she will, just to prove a point. She was a proud woman and knowing that I was most favoured didn't sit well with her.

That didn't even answer my question
"Why am I here?"

"Well my boys here are going to teach you a little lesson. I'm going to send a message to you, your little girlfriend and all you motherfuckers in Freeridge that Cuchillos isn't to mess with." She snarled in my face.

I chuckled dryly. I was too calm in this situation.
If I was  meant to die tonight I would let it happen. At least I told Robyn I love her.

I clenched my fist bracing myself for whatever pain I was about to endure once I was surrounded by the cowards that feared her. They all had different things in hand and I knew they were all going to be using it on me.

I was ready to accept my faith tonight and I hoped when the others find out....when Robyn finds out they come for Cuchillos.

I wanted her to die.

A punch was followed by another
My body was pushed to the side the chair breaking down beneath me,kick after kick connected with my body.

My eyes felt heavy, my body was in pain at first but now it was turning numb.
I laid in a puddle of my own blood trying to stop my eyes from closing.

My mind went to that day at the diner where I first met Robyn and then It went to Cesar.

I almost laughed at the irony.

I promised these two a life that I won't be able to give them now. I was just going to disappoint them.

I was getting tired,slipping in and out of consciousness.

A lazy smile made its way on my face when her face flashed before my eyes.

She was the most beautiful woman I've ever met.

And there's no doubt about it.