67

"Is it bad that I still love him?" I asked Laurice as we sat on my bed

I gave myself one day.  One day to cry about it and let it all out. And then the  next I will be back on my shit and that day was today. I've cried so much in the past and in these six months that I had no tears left to cry.

"It's normal babe. Life just has a funny way of working out."  Her voice was distant. Her too in deep thought.  I wanted to know what she was thinking.

"He should've pushed her away Lau." I held back my tears.  No I was not going to cry.

"Yes he should've.  But I wish we could just understand what goes on in these assholes minds in these situation."  She finally looked at me. Her eyes were telling me a whole different story 

"There's something you're not telling me."  I knew her way too well.

She chucked dryly.
"I've been in your situation Rih." . She spoke up.
"When you were gone,I walked in on Gio with another girl. The only difference is he was balls deep in her" Her revelation made my heart ached.

Even if I was gone I kept in touch with her and she never told me anything. It must've been hard for her, not having anyone to talk to.

"Yeah, don't look at me like that. But it happened. And everything you're feeling now I felt it."  She said sadly

"You forgave him?" I can never imagine being able to forgive Oscar at this point

"I did. You wanna know why? Because I love him.  Alot of poeple might call me stupid, say I'm an idiot for taking him back but I love him. I loved him enough to forgive him. Sometimes these males just act on pure stupidity. They rarely ever think about shit." She shrugged

"So I should forgive Oscar?" I asked frowning.

"Do you want to forgive him?."  She asked

Did I?

"I don't know.",  I whispered

"Real relationships that last involve a lot of forgiveness Rih. Oscar isn't perfect. You aren't either.-" at that she gave a pointed look and I avoided her gaze.

"- You'll both hurt each other, disappoint each other and upset each other. There is no love without forgiveness and there is no forgiveness without love.  In your own time, you can decide whether you want to forgive him or not and whatever happens after that it's your choice. But talk to him. Look him in the eyes and you'll know what you have to do." I pulled her towards me in a hug.

I was confused.
What would a girl do if they were in my situation? In this case I knew that girl was hell bent on having Oscar, but I wasn't expecting him to give into her advances.  Let her have his way.  I stood there for a good 5 minutes and he didn't make a move to push her away. Infact he had his hands in her hair pushing his hips towards her.

She left my room and I looked down at the picture I was holding. It was a picture of me and Oscar. We were in his car and I forced him to take a selfie with me. He glared but in the end, he put on the most beautiful smile known to men and wrapped his arms around me.

I wiped the loose tear and put the picture away. I wanted to burn it. But my heart still wasn't there yet. 

I grabbed my phone and opened a blank messag

:-Can I see you?

I waited in anticipation for a reply.

:-Where do you want to meet?

I breathe out a sigh of relief. I honestly didn't expect to get a response.

He told me where to meet him and without saying anything to Laurice I snuck out of the house and drove to my destination. 

Of course I was the first one here. I got out of the car, sitting on the hood, looking at the moon. The last time I was here, was with him.

"I never thought I'd hear from you."  The voice I've been wanting to hear said  behind me. I turned around and gave him a small smile.

"I never thought I'd hear your voice." I replied back watching him come closer,leaning on my car. 

We just sat there looking at the moon  none of us saying a word.

"Tell me Rih, why am I here?"  He asked.

Why was he here?
Why did I text him?
He was the last person I needed to see. But here we are.

"I walked in on him with another girl."  I whispered quietly.

I could feel his eyes on me.
"You were right you know... He doesn't deserve me. And it sucks that I finally realise that now."  I was on the verge of tears.

"Hey Hey Hey. Look at me." He stood in front of me grabbing my hand.

"He's an asshole for this. You do deserve better Rih. Fuck him." He held my hand tightly.

I gazed at him. I nodded in agreement
"Yeah fuck Oscar." I sniffed

"You've always been there for me. After everything. You're the one person who hasn't switched on me" my hand went to his  face and I caressed his cheeks. He leaned into it.

"That's because, I have feelings for you Rih. I always have." 

I took a good look at him. He's been with me since day one.

"Chico.."  I started but stopped myself.

My hand went behind his neck pulling him closer to me, and in an instant my lips was on his.

He tasted different, but I needed to get Oscar out of my system.

Even if it meant with the help of Chico.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and I trapped him in between my legs as we kissed feverishly..