133

I let Oscar wrap his arms around my waist as we looked below to see black SUVs approach the little group that consisted of Lil Ricky and Ortiz and his little gang

We all had our earpieces on connected to the pieces on one of the gang members and One hidden on Lil Ricky.

"You think this will work?" I heard Benji ask next to us and I smirked "you clearly haven't seen the aims of those girls over there." I responded nodding at the girls consisting of Keisha, Gianna, Elena and a few other female members.

There was a total of 5 cars and they all stopped a safe distance from where Lil Ricky was standing. I took the binoculars focusing on the view below. We were not that high up, but we were not too close so that they could spot us.

"We have 12 men excluding the woman herself." I said out loud

"Are you going to just stand there or you want to touch me huh?" I could practically hear the smirk in his voice as he crossed his arms putting his charms to work.

We saw Cuchillos move and stopped a few metres from him.
"Hmm still tryna figure out why you brought me here Ricky." She questioned

"Why you got so many chicos with you huh? Don't trust me mami?"

"Me? Why you got these little niño's with you? You tryna fight?" She fired back in question.

I felt Oscar kissing the back of my neck sending shivers down my spine. I wanted to turn around glare at him but I didn't want to miss anything so I kept my focus on the scene below.

"Nah... on the contrary. You might be familiar with lil Ortiz here, and we all have one thing in common." He shrugged

"And what exactly is that?" Cuchillos asked and I could imagine her looking at the boys up and down. In her head she was already planning a hundred ways to kill them all.

"We all don't like little Spooky. We l want Los Santos back to their old ways and unfortunately the ways of Spooky causing them some trouble. I think if we all work together we can do some serious damage. Don't you think?" He questioned.

If I didn't know what was going on I would've believe that he actually meant it which brings me to my previous statement that men ain't shit. They could lie through absolutely anything.

She only grunted a response. I felt Oscar kiss me once again this time his hands going around my waist under my top. I pinch his sides hoping he would stop and he did, but his hand stayed where it was.

"So, you haven't seen me in years and that's where you stand?" Lil Ricky spoke up stepping towards her.
She didn't mutter a word and let him approach her. I could imagine her holding her breath.

He stopped right infront of her,and In seconds his lips were on hers.

Benji groaned "Old people kissing yuck." He gagged and I chuckled

"You forgetting the fact that that will be you and Keish in like 30 years?" I questioned hearing Oscar chuckling behind me, his hands still under my top.

"Nah,Keisha's abad bitch,she ain't aging." He shrugged a huge smirk on his face.

"Black don't crack fool but now you..."Oscar butt in giving him a knowing look,making Benji frown

"I'll let you now I'm gonna be a sexy cholo at 60 you know." He fired back.

"Not when your skin is slagging with those child like tattoos you ain't." Bryson chimed in a bigger grin on his faces

"Oh god they're really at it aren't they?" I muttered cringing at the fact that they were still kissing. What made it even more awkward is that we could actually hear them kissing and it was not the most pleasant thing to hear.

"Spooky thats what I imagine you and Robyn like,at that age. She'll probably be popping out babies till she like 100 or some shit like that." He smirked laughing.

I rolled my eyes at the childish behaviour they chose to have right this moment when some very important matters were going down.

But once They pulled apart everyone went back to listening on to everything,any trace of humour gone.

"Okay get ready girls." I ordered and received a few nods. I inched towards the short cliff and felt a few feet follow me.

"You know I'll never forget anything right mi amor?" Lil Ricky muttered pulling her closer

"So just know that I haven't forgotten anything that happened between the two of us." I could see Cuchillos stepping back from him but he only brought her closer.

"Give papi a hug."
"Te quiero Cuchi but you fucked up." He whispered and that was the word

"Now for what you deserve." I whispered a mischievous glint in my eyes

And shots were fired.