13

(Just a filler chapter)

I walked out in my robe. I was by myself today and I was going to relax. I didn't attend the meeting last night and after my encounter with Oscar I didn't even want to see him again.

I had no idea if he was even still apart of the whole thing.

"You didn't come to the meeting last night." I jumped holding my hand to my chest.

I turned around to see Rome.

"What is it with you people just walking in my danm house whenever you feel like it." I stomped to the front door and locked it
"In any other place your ass would've been killed Rome."

He was just leaning on the kitchen island. He smiled and looked down at his phone.

"Yet you're the one with the unlocked door babe."

"Kinda like the whole look on you

"Kinda like the whole look on you." He motioned towards my robe.

"Do you now?" I leaned on the front door.

I wasn't going to lie. He looked good.

"What are you doing here?" I questioned walking pass him to the fridge.

"Well just checking on my favourite girl." I felt him behind me.

"Favourite? How many times have you used that one?" I turned around and looked up at him.

"Well you're the first one."

I scoffed "And you can call me booboo the fool." I crossed my arms.

"Narh I think you'd look cute with a red nose." He smiled. He had a dazzling smile.
He was too handsome for his own good.

I pushed him so he was back to leaning on the counter. Both my hands went to his sides.

He looked down at me.
"Is this the part where we have sex on your kitchen island or what?"

I smirked.

"You wish we did."

I stood on my tip toes and rubbed our nose together. I looked into his glazed eyes. And leaned in pecking his lips.