Christmas Imagines!

Welcome to my big book of Fall Out Boy Imagines. I'm gonna start with some Christmas imagines cause, hell, IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Patrick Imagine

It was Christmas Day and you woke up excitedly. You've been looking for a way to tell your husband, Patrick, you're pregnant and Christmas just seemed perfect.
"Patrick, get up. It's Christmas." You cheered hitting his arm. Patrick opened his eyes tiredly.
"Who's Chris?" He asked. You laughed and looked him in the eye.
"Baby, it's Christmas." You laughed. Patrick smiled and rubbed his eyes.
"Alright babe. I'll be down in a minute." He said kissing your cheek. You quickly brushed your teeth and ran downstairs in your pajamas, a black tank top and sweatpants. You made Patrick pancakes and cookies in the shape of babies wearing fedoras. He walked downstairs wearing a grey vneck and TMNT pajama pants.
"Yummy. Is that all for me?" He asked.
"All for you." You smiled handing him the food.
"Oh my gosh, these cookies are in the shape of little babies. Cute." Patrick said bitting into the babies head. You smiled and watched him eat. When he was done you pulled him to the living room.
"Open." You ordered. Patrick looked at you weirdly as he picked up the first present. He opened it and smiled.
"A baby blue T-shirt. I like it." He said. All his gifts were either black or baby blue. When he got to the last one, I was a bit nervous.
"What's in this one babe? It feels really light." Patrick asked shaking the box.
"Just open it baby." You smiled weakly. He opened the box to see your pregnancy test and a shirt that says #1 daddy.
"(Y/N), is this true?" Patrick asked looking at you. Nervously, you nodded your head. Patrick got up and hugged you tightly.
"I can't believe it! I'm gonna be a dad! You're gonna be a mom! We're gonna be a family!" He exclaimed. Lifting up your tank top, Patrick exposed your tummy.
"Hey baby. Wow, I just found out about you today. Boy, were you the best gift I could've ever asked for." He said before kissing your stomach.

Pete imagine

You woke up to crashing sounds coming from the living room. Your husband Pete wasn't next to you and your two kids, Bronx and Saint, were asleep next door. You slid out of bed in your red and white shorts and red tank top. Tiptoeing down the stairs, you saw someone in a red suit and hat, just like Santa. Was there some Santa burglar or something? You picked up the closest thing, a giant candy cane, and walked up to the intruder. Just before you hit him, the man turned around. He had a white beard, that looked fake, and eyes just like your husband.
"Pete?" You asked lowering the candy cane.
"Merry Christmas baby." He smiled.
"Peter, what the hell are you doing?" You asked.
"It's Saint's first Christmas, so I felt that dressing up like Santa was appropriate." You laughed.
"Hey, I can still put you on my naughty list." Pete teased.
"But Santa, I've been a good girl, honest." You smirk putting an arm around his neck.
"Well, little girl, sit on my lap and tell Santa what you want for Christmas." You sat on Pete's lap as he wrapped an arm around your waist.
"Well, I'd really like a new phone case, some more black dresses that my husband really likes, and maybe my husbands CDs." You explained.
"Your husband sounds like a nice guy." Pete laughed.
"He really is, Santa. I only wish I knew where he was."
"He's not here?"
"Nope."
"Well, let me just say that you look way prettier than Mrs. Clause."
"Santa! I'm flattered." Pete smiled and looked up.
"Is that mistletoe I see Mrs. Wentz?" He said winking at you.
"Oh, come here big guy." You both stood up and moved Pete's beard down to expose his lips. He wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you close.
"Merry Christmas (Y/N)." Pete smiled before crashing his lips to yours. You wrapped your arms around Pete's neck as his hands traveled to your butt. Soon you pulled back.
"Merry Christmas Santa." You smiled before yawning.
"I think you should go to bed. Your husband will be back in bed soon." Pete said winking. You smiled before walking back upstairs. You crawled into bed and closed your eyes. Soon you felt Pete's arms wrapped around your waist. He kissed your cheek.
"Night baby." Pete mumbled.

*morning*

You were holding Saint as he just tore open his new teddy bear from Bronx. Pete was smiling and taking pictures. Bronx was just frowning the whole entire morning.
"Bronx, baby, what's wrong?" You asked. He looked up at you with tears in his eyes.
"Are you gonna leave daddy?" He asked.
"No honey." You replied shocked at the question.
"Why would you think that, buddy?" Pete asked picking up Bronx.
"I saw mommy kissing Santa Clause last night." Bronx replied wiping his eyes. You and Pete both looked at each other with blushes forming on your faces.

Joe imagine

"(Y/N), just wake up and open the presents with me." Joe whined.
"Joseph Mark Trohman, I'm sleepy." You replied throwing a pillow at him.
"That's it."Joe picked you up bridal style and brought you downstairs.
"Joe, put me down." You laughed.
"Yeah okay." He smiled setting you on the couch.
"Go get Ruby because I'm not going back up there." You said with a playful grin on your face.
"Whatever it takes." He smiled kissing your cheek. Joe ran upstairs and you walked over to the tree. There were countless ornaments. Most were important a dates that happened to you and Joe. His birthday, your birthday, Ruby's birthday etcetera. You saw an ornament that you didn't remember making, and picked it up. Tears instantly filled your eyes.
"Baby, I got Ru- (Y/N), are you okay?" Joe asked wrapping an arm around you.
"This ornament. It-It's beautiful." You smiled trough your tears. Joe smiled and pulled you into a hug. You both looked at the ornament. It said
"Lucy Marie Trohman. Coming soon. 2015." Joe kissed the top of your head, Ruby's cheek, and your 5 month baby bump.
"My girls." He smiled.

Andy Imagine

You were sitting in your living room all alone in Christmas Eve. Your boyfriend, Andy, went to visit his family for Christmas and couldn't make it home. 5 minutes until Christmas. You sighed as tears came to your eyes. You held Andy's drumsticks close to your heart. He usually leaves for tours but is here for Christmas. You took in a deep breath to try and forget Andy, but instead managed to start crying. You wrapped your arms around yourself and cried into your black sweater. The Christmas tree just seemed to illuminate your tear streaked face in the dark house. Suddenly to door opened and Andy stood there with his suitcase.
"Andy!" You exclaimed running to hug him. You jumped into his arms and he caught you.
"Hey (Y/N). Are you okay baby?" He asked concerned.
"I'm okay now. I really am." You muttered into his neck. Andy put you down in the couch.
"Hey, I made it just in time. It's Christmas. Wanna open presents?" Andy asked. You smiled and nodded your head. You and Andy opened presents. You just smiled at everything you opened. None of it mattered. You were just glad that Andy was here. When you two were done, you walked to your bedroom. You took off your sweater and put on a white T-shirt and black pajama pants. Andy walked out of the bathroom in gym shorts and slid into bed, next to you. He pulled you close and started spooning you. Andy was always the big spoon.
"Did you like what you got for Christmas (Y/N)?" Andy asked as his fingers traced the neckline of your shirt.
"To be honest Andy, those presents didn't measure up to the feeling I felt seeing you walk into this house. That was the best present I could ever ask for. Thanks for coming home." You said. Andy smiled and kissed you.
"I couldn't stay away. Merry Christmas (Y/N)."
"Merry Christmas And."