Jungkook visit micro town

Jungkook was taking a vacation."Hmmm where should I go?"He said.
Jungkook was searching the best place to go.

"Micro town?"he said.He search it and he amazed at how beautiful it was.

"Wow~ I guess this is the place where I go."he said.

*Time skip*

Jungkook finally arrive at Micro town.He pick his stuff and run toward the town but it seem getting smaller...and smaller."What the...why it's so small!?" he said.

Tinies POV
The Micro town was peaceful but not when there's thundering footsteps coming toward the town.A large shadow looming the town,reveal a large figure.All of us run away from a giant boy.

The giant look at them in fear"Wait! I'm not going to hurt you!"he said.All of us look at him and he smile shyly."Why are you guys are so small?"he asked."Oh! we're this small."we said.The giant guy then crouch down to look at us closer.

"Awwww~you guys are so cute!No wonder why people said this place look cute and beautiful."he said happily."Wait... are you here to take a vacation!?"we said.He nods."So want to play with us?"we asked.He then smile happily"Sure! I'll love to play with all of you."he said.

"Oh,by the way my name is Jungkook."the guy introduce himself"What about you?"he asked."We don't have a name but call us tinies"we said.

"Nice to meet you tinies"he said and we began to play with Jungkook.

Hello every one this is my first story so please no hate.