Tiny Army's new life (Yoongi x reader)

Your life was horrible.Your parents don't care about you and you got bully by many people in school.But even worse,thr bully shrunk you down to the size of an ant.

The word she said is "Goodbye ugly girl!".Your life was change since you got shrunk by a girl.But at least your Bts picture and your clothes are shrunk with you.

If they didn't shrunk,that means you need to find some small clothes to fit you which is very rare since you're the size of an ant.

1 year later...

You also heard that Bts are coming to your school.Yoongi's your bias (my bias is Hobi😄)

You realised that if Bts are coming,many people will running outside which means you have to hide from their stomping.

You quickly ran to the door and your size was perfect to go under the door.You then climb up on the bench and sleep there for a while,hoping to get someone's attention.

3 hour later,you're still sleeping and you heard the door opened.You quickly wake up."Someone's coming!"you said.

The giant guy who looked familiar walked into the room.Creating an earthquake,even you're on the bench you can still felt the tremors.

And this giant guy was Min Yoongi!You can't believe your idol was now a giant to you.He walked closer to the bench and yell to get his attention.

"Yoongi oppa down here!!!!"you yelled but he didn't here you.He turned back and his butt coming down...on you!

You ran as fast as possible and luckily,you escaped from his buttcrush."Ahhhh dancing all the time's so tried."he boomed.

You climb to his lap and yelled for him even more.He looked down at his laps and he saw something on his lap.

"Annoying little insect!"he boomed and flicked you off his lap.Yo fall down but it doesn't hurt.He stood up and raise his foot on you and slowly coming down.

You began to cry,you can't believe that your favorite idol is going to kill you.You cried out loud,hoping your idol heard you.Luckily,Yoongi's foot slowly move away from you.

"Insects aren't making this noise...then what are you little one?"he said and gently pick you up and looked closer to you.Even he almost kill you but he's still adorable.

"*gasp* You're a tiny person..."his surprised face then turned into an angry face."The heck is wrong with you,you know that it's dangerous to getting people's attention at this size!"he said.

"I just want to...getting people's attention cause I shrunk last year and I need to find a crumbs of foods and a spilled water and dodge people shoes to survive and I'm your biggest fan but I'm small..."you then cried harder.

His heart broke when he sees you cry,especially you're an Army."I'm such an idiot,I made my Army cry even harder."he said quietly.

He gently petting your head with his index finger."I'm so sorry for making you cry..."he said sadly."But can you tell me your life before you shrunk?"he asked and you nodded.

"Before I shrunk,my parents don't care about me and many people bullied me and the bully shrunk me."you said.

"Well,my parents don't care about me at first but my brother did and they're proud of me for being famous and make a lot of money."he said."Also,these bullies will pay what they did to my precious fan."he said.

"I..I want..to.s..stay with you and other members since I'm tiny,will you let me stay with you and the other members?"you asked him.

"Of course little Army,while you stay with me and my members,We'll find how to get you back to normal."he said.

"Thank you so much Yoongi."you said and hug his nose."You're very welcome."he said and gently kisses you a lot of times which is your weakness.

"Now let's go to the hotel shall we?"he said and you nodded.He then gently place you in his pocket.Although inside of his pocket are scary but the view when looked up from the pocket are definitely beautiful.

When you looked up,you see Yoongi's face looming over the pocket when he looked down at you but when he doesn't looked at you,he's still handsome in low angle.

That's mean the pockets are the low angle material.You looked up at him for a while and everything around you suddenly shake.The shaking are from his walking.

Each step that he takes shake the ground.Even his walking are chaotic to you but the booming sound was very soothing for some reason.

It's like riding a ride in the  amusement park.Instead of getting tickets,it's free to ride so many tinies' riding should be Bts members since they're the only guys who's gentle and kind to tinies.

But anyways,you're very excited to see the other members of Bts that are giants to you.