The BIGGEST boyband

The boys were walking outside to by some grosseries.The bodyguards protect them from all of crazy fans who take pictures of the boys in real life.

Then there was a scientist girl holding potions.The scientist girl saw Bts and run to them but she accidentally hit someone and the red potion got on the boys."What have you done!?"the bodyguard said angrily to the scientist girl."I'm sorry,I didn't mean to,it was an accident."she said.

Everyone look at the boys in fear as the boys are growing bigger and bigger.Soon the boys stop growing and they're now tall as buildings.All of fans gather around the boys' shoes.The bodyguards are trying to block them but a giant shoe step on one of the bodyguards.

"Oh dear,I'm so sorry I didn't mean to."Jimin said worriedly.The members look at the now tiny fans."Guys,please get away from us otherwise we might step on all of you."Namjoon said and the others noded.

"Well guys since we're too big,we can't go to grosserry store now."Seokjin said."But you know...since we're this big,we can look around the city!"Taehyung said happily.

The members began to walk around,each steps they're taking shake the ground and they're like the living buildings.Although the boys are giants but they're all still sweet and caring,even grumpy Yoongi still worried about he accidentally steps on someone.

The scientist girl look at the giant Bts in fear as they accidentally step on the cars and knock the building."Eek sorry little guy!"Jungkook said worriedly.The scientist girl run toward the boys."Boys,try this!,this is the shrink potion it can shrink all of you back to normal."she said.

"But at least we're the biggest boyband right?"Seokjin said and began to laugh at his joke.The members facepalmed.The scientist girl gave the boys the potion.They're drink it and return back to normal size.

"Well,this was a crazy day."Yoongi said."But we're still having fun!"Hoseok said happily.

And the chaotic day turn down.