Jungkook growth (short)

Jungkook and his hyungs are making a potion because they're bored."I'm thirsty....."Jungkook said.Jungkook's looking for a drink and he saw a drink on the table.

He quickly drink it and the members are trying to stop him but he already drink it..."Jungkook that's a growth potion!"Namjoon yelled.

"R..really?"he said and his hyungs nodded.He looked at the label and it said "Growth potion".Suddenly,Jungkook began to grow bigger and bigger.

"Jungkook,you need to get out of here!"Jimin said but Jungkook's whole body broke the dorm.Jungkook was very embarrassing at his size."At least his clothes grow with him."Hoseok said.

Jungkook was still growing."Hyungs help me!"Jungkook yelled.He looked like a pure child when he's worried.

The maknae line (Vmin) are trying to calm him down and the hyung line quickly making a shrink potion to make the giant maknae shrink down back to normal size.

Jungkook was blushing very hard,he's so cute when he blushed.Jungkook suddenly pick his two hyungs up and hugs them.

"You guys're so cute!"he said happily.The hyung line finished the shrinking potion and threw it to Jungkook."Drink this!"Yoongi yelled.

Jungkook put Jimin and Taehyung down and drink the shrink potion.Jungkook finally back to normal size.

Jungkook was happy that he's back to normal size.But Jungkook still want to be a fiant again...