Attack of a 50 foot mochi

Jimin was hungry so he went to the kitchen to find somwthing to eat.He saw a mochi so he eat them.He began to grow."What the heck!"he yelled.Jimin was proud that he's tall but it's uncomfortable.

Jimin walked outside,breaking the front door.He finally stopped growing and he's now 50 foot tall.Jimin then realise that he's taller than his members now,he then smile evily.

Meanwhile,the members are in their room and they heard a yell."Hyungs come here!"Jungkook yelled.The members quickly run to him and they saw the front door broken.

"Guys,where's Jimin?"Yoongi asked.The members doesn't know where he is,even Namjoon.

Then the ground began to shake and it's getting louder and closer.The members looked up at the ceiling and it moved...and a giant's face was seen.

"Jimin?"Namjoon yelled."That's right it's me,the shortest of all but since I'm this tall and big,I will have fun being big so bye~"he said and crush the ceiling (roof) with his fist.

Jimin then playfully rampage in Seoul.Namjoon looked at the left over mochi.He looked at the bix and it said "Eat this if you want to become an evil giant"."Who bought this!?"Namjoon asked.

"Me."Taehyung said."I'll explain,I was very hungry and I saw a mochi shop so I went in there and bought mochies but...I didn't know the mochi was...the special one."he said.

"I've got an idea! Kook and Tae you go buy mochies that turned people back to normal and me and the hyungs will stop him!"Namjoon said.Jungkook and Taehyung quickly ran into the shop.

"Joonie are you sure we can stop him,he's too strong and powerful."Seokjin said and the other two agree with him."I mean distracting him."Namjoon said.

"Sound dangerous but okay,we will help our loved people."Hoseok said and the hyungs ran to find Jimin.

Taehyung and Jungkook quickly run to the mochi shop."Are we there yet?"Jungkook asked."Almost Kookie,are you tired?"Taehyung asked."No,I'm bored."he said.Taehyung then talking with Jungkook while running.

And they finally arrived at the mochi shop."Welcome to-"the owner of the shop startled as Jungkook yelled."Mochi that change people normal size please!"Jungkook yelled and place the money on the table.

"Okay here."the owner said.Jungkook grab the box quickly leave the shop."You forgot the exchange young men..."the owner said but she realised that the two are the superstar.

Meanwhile,Jimin is enjoying crushing the city and he heard a voice calling him."Jimin over here~"Hoseok yelled.Jimin groaned and began to stomp on Hoseok.But Hoseok was too fast Jimin couldn't stomp on him.

Seokjin then yelled for him and again,missed him.The 2seok are way too fast.

"This is a bad idea."Yoongi said."Come on hyung it's a great idea."Namjoon said.Yoongi sighed and Jungkook and Taehyung finally here.

"Here's the mochi hyung."Jungkook said."Hey Jimin,do you want to eat mochi~"Namjoon said and Jimin quickly run to him.He lean down and opened his mouth.

Namjoon throw all of mochi in his mouth and Jimin finally back to normal."Guys what happened?"Jimin asked."You became an evil giant."Jungkook said.

The members are glad that Jimin's okay.Hoseok and Seokjin are very hungry and they saw a mochi and eat it."Hyungs no!"Taehyung yelled and the 2seok became giants.

"Not again."Yoongi said.

Sould I continue this but this time 2seok?