Welcome to Hope world!

You're very excited to go to Hope world.You ride on a plane,unaware that you're shrunk to the size of an ant along with the pilot and the plane.

When the plane arrived at Hope world,you noticed that it isn't like the mv.The ground was soft and the field was full of cream.

This is weird,you then walk around a little and you saw a red thing.You went closer to it and touch it.The red thing suddenly turned into a kissing lips.

You quickly left and there was a loud booming giggling.The ground suddenly move and it slowly tiltied.You grab the ground as much as possible but you fell.You then landed on a soft surface.

You then see a giant face infront of you and you startled."Hello there,welcome to Hope world~"he said playfully.Wait...is that Hoseok!? It's not kinda make sence the fact that the sunshine's blocking the sunshine.

"Hobi,I'm your biggest fan!"you said."Biggest fan?You're the size of an ant!"he said jokely."But why's this a Hope world then..."you said.

"Because I'm your hope and since everyone who's shrunk will live in the world of my body!That's why it called Hope world!"he said.

"I heard there was a large city where's it?"you said."You see,you need to be smaller,may I shrunk you?"he said and you nodded.You felt yourself shrunk even smaller.Soon you stopped shrunk,Hoseok's size was very monstrous.

"DON'T WORRY,I HAVE A GOOD EYE SIGHTS!"he boomed.His voice was even louder and scarier.

Hoseok's two fingers coming closer to you and gently pick you up.His fingers are so big that they could crush you easily but he won't do that.

"HEY GUYS,WE HAVE A NEW PERSON LIVING HERE!"he said and lower you to the city and gently drop you.The city was in his pocket shirt.

The city have a nice view,Hoseok's face was towering and looming the city.In fact,there're even more micro cities living on him.

The micro cities even living in the other members of Bts too!Yo were very happy seeing your hope towering you like a god.

You startled went the city began to rock.To Hoseok,it was just him walking.He didn't know that his walking could be a roller coaster to the micro cities.Each step he takes also make a boom sound.

Hoseok might be a scardy cat but he's indeed very powerful to tinies.Meanwhile,Hoseok was ready to go to sleep.He decide to put this cloths all the time because he could destroy many cities.

"GOODNIGHT EVERYONE."he said softly but it's still loud to the micros,including you.He then sleep peacefully.And now the sun have change instead you see the sun in the solar system,you see the sun who's hopeful and adorable.