Shrunken Jk with Namjoon

The first protector of tiny Jk is Namjoon but Jungkook seems a little bit nervous because of how clumsy and destructive he is.

"Don't worry Jungkook I promise I won't accidentally crush you."he said.Namjoon suddenly looked at his doll house and smile at Jungkook.

"You know,I always want to play."Namjoon said and pick Jungkook up and place him beside the doll house.

The leader was in a playful mode."I'm hungry,wait here Jk."Namjoon said and went to the kitchen.

He should've bring Jk too.Jungkook accidentally trip and landed on the floor surprisingly,it doesn't hurt at all.

Jungkook looked at Namjoon's room for a while and Namjoon came back."I'm back Jk."he boomed and began to stomp closer to Jk.

*Booooom!*

Namjoon's foot landed infront of Jungkook."Huh where did he go,I told him to wait here!"Namjoon said.His yelling sound for Jungkook was scary,his deeper voice and echoing voice...

Namjoon looked down and he saw Jungkook.He gently pick him up."Jk I told you to stay here!"Namjoon said angrily.

"I'm sorry Namjoon,I accidentally trip myself!"Jungkook yelled and began to cry.Namjoon's serious turned into a sad and worried face.

"Oh no I made the maknae cry,Yoongi would absolutely kill me so hard."he whispered.Jungkook continue crying and he felt something gently rubbing his back.

"It's okay Jungkook I didn't know that.It's my fault for not asking you in the first place."he said.

Namjoon bring his hand to his nose to gently nuzzling Jungkook.Even his nose was huge but it's still adorable.

Jungkook then hugs Namjoon's giganticly huge nose.Namjoon smile at him."I'll promise I'll be more careful with you now."Namjoon said and Jungkook's enjoying Namjoon's nuzzle for a while.

What a sweet moment of Namkook.😊

Question:Would you rather shrink yourself and meet Bts or grow the members bigger than the whole continent(giants) and meet them(you can only see their part of faces that're bigger than the whole country).

(probably the hardest question so far...also you can choose both😄)

I choose both tbh.