Namjoon's rampage (short)

Namjoon finally done working his music.He still wonder why Jimin snd the other three love it so much so he went to the living room and went to the shrunken city.

Many shrunken haters felt the ground began to shake,knowing that the member's coming to play as giant.

"Wow,the city look so well made,it looked so real."the member said.They already know that's Namjoon"I DO feel bad for you guys so I'm so sorry for this..."he said.

The leader was in playful mode so he playfully stomping through the shrunken city but he doesn't like hurting people so he letting them run away from him.

When the shrunken haters ran away,he began to crush all of buildings."Now I see why this is fun~"he said.

Even though many haters ran away,some of haters are still in the houses and buildings.Many buildings and houses got crushed  and stuck under his socks.

"I need to clean my socks first."he said and cleaning his socks with his hand.Meanwhile,the haters that ran away coming back to the shrunken city to help the other haters who are inside the houses and buildings.

"Okay,I'm done!Now time to rampage~"Namjoon said playfully."Oh no..."one of the hater said.Namjoon playfully rampage in the city again.

Laughing like a kid and he doesn't know that the haters returned and he's stomping toward them.

Namjoon's sock looming over them and crush all of the haters with only one step.He's so powerful."Huh?"he said.

Buildings and houses doesn't feel soft so he looked under his socks.He saw a blood on his left sock."What the,I told them to leave and they're still here!?"Namjoon said but he doesn't care about them anymore.

He just want to have fun crushing many buildings and houses.