Jungkook's tiny friend (Jikook)

Request by @Asexuallegnd24wot

Jimin became tiny when he was trick by a guy.His live also change cause he have to find some pieces of food that can eat and he has to avoid bugs,rain drops and people.

Jimin had trying to get people attention but everyone mistook him as a bug and nearly squish him.

Jimin began to cry butvthe ground began to quake.Jimin knows that the earthquakes the he heard are just a footsteps and it's getting closer and louder.

Jimin look at the person who walking toward his place.It was a guy who has a brown hair and brown eyes.He's wearing black hoodie,blue jeans and white sneakers.

The guy was unawaring that there's tiny in his way."Hey,down here!!!!"he yelled.The guy look around but he saw nothing so he continue walking.

Since the guy was close to Jimin enough,the guy's footsteps are shake the ground a lot that he has to keep his balace.

Jimin keep yelling at him and the guy finally stop walking.He looked down,he shook seeing tiny person infront of him."Oh my,I almost stepped on you.I'm so sorry little one."he boomed.

Jimin surprised that this guy didn't hurt him.The guy look at him and he look very worried.
"Omg,you look so weak!Don't worry,I'll keep you safe."he said and gently put Jimin in his pocket.

"Please be careful in there."the guy said and began to walk to his house.

*Time skips*

"Wake up little one~"a booming voice rang in Jimin's ears.Jimin opened his eyes and look around.He startled when he saw a giant face looking at him.

"Oh,I'm sorry.I didn't mean to scare you."the guy said in a very concern face."It's okay but what's your name?"he asked the guy."My name is Jeon Jungkook but just call me Jungkook.What about yours?"the guy that name Jungkook asked him.

"My name is Park Jimin but Jimin for short."he said."But why did you safe me,I'm useless when I was this size."Jimin said sadly that makes Jungkook's heart broke.

"Why would you say that,you might be tiny but you're still strong to fight a bugs and you're adorable too."he said.

"So do you want to be my friend?"Jungkook asked."Of course,I don't have anyfriends since I was in school."Jimin said.

Jungkook then place his hand next to Jimin to climb up.Jimin sit in Jungkook's palm and Jungkook bring him to his nose to gently nuzzle him.

"*giggle* My new friend are so adorable~"