If Bts are giants

The members of Bts are doing their stuff but they suddenly grow to the size of giants.

"H..h..hyung what happened?"Jungkook asked Namjoon."We suddenly grow to the size of giants."Namjoon said.

"But wow the view is beautiful."Namjoon said."So how do we get back to normal?"Seokjin asked Namjoon.

"I actually don't know yet."he said.The members then began to smile at Namjoon (But Yoongi doesn't he just stand still.)

"Hyung can we play around the city?"Taehyung said."Sure but don't being harmful to people."Namjoon said.

"Don't worry we won't."Jimin said and the five starting to walk around the city,trying not to step on anything.

"Yoongi hyung...we need to find the way to fix us back."Namjoon said."Why did we suddenly grow anyways."Yoongi said."But I'm tired,I'm gonna lay down here..."Yoongi said.

Namjoon saw many people were under Yoongi's body that slowly getting closer to the ground.Namjoon quickly grab them.

"Are you guys alright?"Namjoon asked people who are in his hand."We're all alright young man."the girl said.Namjoon then looked at Yoongi angrily.

"Hyung,you almost crush these people."Namjoon said angrily to Yoongi.Namjoon then showed people that he saved them from Yoongi's body.

"Oh,I'm so sorry."he said worriedly.The people forgave him.He smiled and kisses their heads.

Meanwhile,Hoseok saw a skyscraper so he looked inside."Hello people~"he said playfully.

All of people in the skyscraper scream in fear as a big brown eye staring at them."Aww don't be scared I won't hurt you."he said happily.

Seokjin came to Hoseok."Hey Hobi what are you doing?"Seokjin asked."I'm greets all of people inside of skyscarper."

Hoseok then standed up to talk to Seokjin.They're so tall,people only see their pants from the window.

The maknae line looked around them.Taehyung and Jimin are very excited.Taehyung want to see people at this size and Jimin want people to interact him to make him feel tall.

But the maknae seem shy and nervous."Kookie what's wrong?"Jimin asked."I'm nervous,what if they hate me and w...what if...I..I accidentally s..squish them."he said.

"Relax Kookie just be gentle as possible."Taehyung said and him and Jimin began to play with people.Jungkook saw a little girl crying so he gently picks her up.

"Oh dear,why are you crying little one."he said worriedly to the tiny girl."I...I got bullied by the boys."she said that's make Jungkook groan.

He gently petting her head."Hey it's alright little one.Ya know,I got bullied by haters too but I just ignore that."he said.

The girl then smile."I'll be strong."she said.Jungkook gently place her down.Jimin and Taehyung came back to Jungkook.

"Awww that's very sweet Kookie."Jimin said and Taehyung squeal in joy.Jungkook felt his cheeks turning red.

It's turned out that even Bts are giants,they're still have the sweetest hearts.