A gift to Yoongi Yoongi x reader (short)

You bought a gift to Yoongi but he's at home since he has to rest from shoulder surgery.Suddenly,you got a message from Yoongi.

He text that he'll come to his studio.But you don't want him to.But he still going.

You also got a gift that's his size since you got a tiny pillow to Hoseok and he didn't even see it so you decide to get a gift that perfect to his size.

You're to small that the members hold it for you.When Yoongi arrived the studio,he's walk to his studio and he saw you on the ground.

"Hello Y/n~ you said that you'll give me a gift."he boomed.You called the others to bring the gift to him.

The gift was a Kumamon plushie!Yoongi controling himself,trying to be cool.

"Thank you,um I need my privacy."he said and pick you and place you on Hoseok's shoulder.

You and the boys know that he will scream like crazy but he didn't want to show to the others.

And it's true!Yoongi just squeal in joy and jumping around...(J-hope mode:on)Maybe he learned it from Hobi.

HBD to our cute lil meow meow~

Love Yoongi when he does this face lol it's so funny

Also Devsister kept update on Bts member's birthday.First Churro cookie on Hobi's birthday and now Werewolf cookie on Yoongi's birthday!? What's going on? 😂