Shrunken Jk with Yoongi (short)

Jungkook was feel horrible from the members treat him like some kind of doll.Now this time,Yoongi get to take care of tiny Jungkook.

Jungkook felt uneasy with him because of his cold and quiet personality.Jungkook began to cry harder as Yoongi finger coming closer to him.

And the finger gently rubbing his back.Yoongi's the only one who treat him nicely and being careful to him.

"Hey don't worry,I won't treat you like the others."he said kindly.Even Yoongi seems cold and scary but he's actually a caring guy.

Jungkook almost forgot that tomorrow is the last day being tiny."Since the other memners treat you like that,how about you shrink them and pay back?"Yoongi said.

"That's a good idea hyung!"Jungkook said.Yoongi treat Jungkook like a normal person the most."I love you so much hyung."Jungkook then hugs Yoongi's chest.

Yoongi began to blush,his whole white face turned into a tomato face.Yoongi asked how's he like when he's giant.

"You're like a living skyscarper."Jungkook said.Yoongi began to blush harder from his powerfulness to Jungkook.

"And your voice sound deep."Jungkook said and he suddenly slip off the table.Yoongi quickly held his hand out to caught him.

"Are you okay Jungkook?"Yoongi asked."I'm okay hyung."Jungkook said.The member he's enjoy the most is Yoongi because he treat him kindly and gently.

Question:Which member do you think shake the ground a lot when they're giant?

Bts gt contentजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें