Unaware maknae line

You are hanging out with Bts maknae line."Hey Y/n I made something! Do you want to see it?"Taehyung asked you."Yes,Taetae."you said.

Taehyung then drag you and Jikook to his house."This is a size ray!"he said."Wow,how did you make this hyung?"Jungkook asked.

"It's a secret~"he said playfully."So this ray changes size of objects and living things?"Jimin said.

"Correct!"Taehyung said."Can you make me taller than Jimin please?"you asked Taehyung.Jimin just glare at you."Come on Y/n,I'm already short and now you want me to be shorter than girl!?"Jimin said.

"Don't worry Jimin,I'll tell Taetae to shrink me."you said."Are you ready Y/n?"he said.You nodded and he press the button.

But you suddenly disappear for the boys."Hyung where did she go!?"Jungkook yelled."I forgot to tell you that it's...can shrink stuff too and also tell how small she is when she shrunk."

"So how small is she then?"Jimin asked.Taehyung actually shook seeing this..."Less than an inch.."he said.

"Hyung this is all your fault!"Jungkook said angrily."I'm sorry guys...hey! we can use these magnifying glasses on the table!"he said.The three started to search for their shrunken friend.

"Where am I?"you said and looked around.You startled when you heard a booming sound ringing your ears."Hyung where did she go!?" the voice sound familiar....but you're completely shook seeing the maknae line are now giants to you.

"Omg they became a giant!wait...no I shrunk!"you said and you realised that you're smaller than an ants which is very bad.

Then the booming voice spoke again."I forgot to tell you that it's....can shrink stuff too and also tell how small she is when she shrunk."it said and you want to scold it so bad.The voice wad deeper than the last booming voice.

"So how small is she then?"the voice said,this time sound like a normal man voice but deeper a little bit.Then the voices was actually the maknae line's voices.

They're all sound like a demon especially Taehyung.Your heart dropped when Tae said this."Less than an inch."you're right,you're smaller than an ant.

You see the boys grab the magnifying glasses and starting to walk toward you slowly.You knew it cause you learnd that tiny animals like fly and mosquito can dodge the human's hands cause the tiny animals' nerve are faster than the big one.(Fact)

"Hmm...is she on the floor?"Jimin said.But the boys suddenly drop the magnifying glasses,cause a loud thuds to you.

"Why did they dropped this!?"you said and the maknae line walking closer to you.

*Boom...Boom..BOOM..BOOM!*

Each steps the boys' took shake the ground for you.But they stopped walking right in front of you.

*Booooooom!*

The tremors was very shaky at than time causing you to loose balance and fall down.You looked up and them and amazed how handsome they're,even though you can only see their chins.

But this is not the time to amazed,it's time to get their attention before they could squish you like a bug.

You yelled as loud as possible and Jungkook notice something."Hyungs,you guys hear that?" the maknae boomed.

They're all looked down at the floor and they saw a little black speck on the ground.They're all put their hands on the ground,creating an earthquake to you and they lean down to looked closer to you.

"Is that her?"Jimin boomed.Jungkook trying to sniff you,his sniffing is like a strom wind to you."I remember her smell,it's her!"he said.

Jungkook gently pick you up and place you on his palm which is the size of football pitch.The boys then cooing at you.

"Awww,you're so adorable~"Jungkook said and Jimin's very proud that he's bigger and taller than you.

"Maybe we should let her stay at this size for a while,she's too cute!"Taehyung boomed."Yeah~"the others yelled.

You forgot that maknae line are the mostly playful but they promise that they will protect you from the dangerous things.

The boys then started to roleplay as giants proudly (especially Jimin) and stomping on the monsters and protect the model city which you're in there,happily watching the maknae line stomping one the bad guys.