Hanging out with Jinkook

Who excited for butter? 🙋

Your POV

I'm roaming on the floor and the ground began to shake.Someone's coming! I used to suck at dodging people's stomping but when I live with Bts,I just getting use of it for some reason....

I turned around and I saw four feet infront of me.That means two people were infront of me.I looked up and I saw their chins.

"Hyung can you hanging out with me?"the guy asked."Sure Kookie but...I want three people to hanging out."the other guy said.

I can already tell that they're Jungkook and Seokjin."All of members are busy."Jungkook said.The two then look down at me.

Seokjin gently pick me up."Maybe Y/n want to hanging out with us."Seokjin said."Sure boys."I said.The two happily jumping and it sound like two mountains slammed the ground.

"Guys stop jumping!"I yelled.The two stopped jumping."Oh,sorry Y/n."Seokjin said.Jungkook was a little embarrassing the fact that he's so loud to me.

Time skips

The first hang out is the swimming pool.The pool was like the ocean to me."Guys,I can't swim."I said."Don't worry,I got you this!"Seokjin said and show me a tiny swim ring.I thanks him a lot and I jumped in the the ocean like pool.

I was chilling and I saw a shadow looming over me.Jungkook was jumped.I quickly swimming away.When Jungkook's whole body hit the water,the tsunami like waves were create.

"Kook,Y/n is in the pool!"Seokjin yelled.Jungkook looked at me and his cheeks are turning into pink.

When we are done swimming.Seokjin and Jungkook are sleeping.I just want to get closer to their face.I climb up on Seokjin because I love thick lips.

Time skips

I'm finally reach to his face,it took me an hour to get there.I walked to his lips and hug his lips."Wow,his lips are so soft."I said.I then went to his nose and his sniffing is like a hurrican to me.

The ground began to move.Seokjin's waking up!I landed on his lap and looked up at him.He looked around for me and he looked down at his laps.

"Omg Y/n why are you on my lap?"he asked."I climb on to your face and explore your face.I said.He smile at me and gently pick me up.

"Let's go inside shall we?"he asked and I nodded.Seokjin and Jungkook then went to their dorm,again creating an earthquake each steps they take.