Giant Hoseok visit the city

Hoseok walking to the human city which is very small to him."Aww,they're so cute~!"he boomed happily.

"Hello there~"he greeted all of humans.Many of them was scared of him."Aww don't worry I won't hurt you,all of you are tooooo adorable~"he said.

He is also an idol who is the member of Bts.Hoseok crouch down to looked at humans closer.He squeal in joy,his squeal sounds so cute,even it sound loud and booming.

All of humans began to calm down,knowing that Hobi is a gentle giant guy."Oh I forgot to introduce myself.I'm your hope,you're my hope,I'm J-hope."he said and giggling like a kid.

Some of humans ran toward Hoseok and hug his shoes.He smile and gently picks them up.He's so adorable!

"I know what to do with all of cuties~"he said playfully and gently kissing their heads.

Humans who got pick up by Hoseok blushing mad hard.Hoseok giggling and gently place humans on the ground.

Many humans love the angle from the ground.Hoseok also brings hopes to everyone,but when he playing in the human city,the ground shakes a lot when he's jumping,dancing and giggling loudly.

But humans didn't mind that because he's very friendly and kind toward humans.When Hoseok need to go back to the land of giants because he need to practice some dances.

He waving bye to humans and gave them the cutest bow in the world.

The humans are excited to meet the other member of Bts.