Taehyung's special power

You and Taehyung are doing homework together at his house.When you guys are finished,you waved at him and went to your house.

*The next day*

You walking to school and you saw three bullies looking at you.They starting to punch you."Please stop!!!!"you said to them but they just kept punching you.

You felt the ground began to quake."An earthquake?"you whispered to yourself.You see Taehyung walking toward you but he seem so big.

Taehyung look at the bullies with a death glare."Stop,bullying her."he said.The bullies then ran away from him.

Taehyung then look back at you and his face fill with worried."Tae,why are you a giant?"you asked him.

"I was struck by lightning and I got a special power."he said.

*flashback*

Taehyung was walking alone in the street and a few people walk around."Man,my house is so far from here!"he yelled.

Suddenly,a lightning strike Taehyung's whole body."Wait,I alive!?"he said.He then feel funny.He look around and everything are getting smaller and smaller.

"What the- why's everything getting smaller,wait no I'm getting bigger."he said.

Soon he stopped growing,everyone starting to run away from him."Omg,a giant boy!"the lady yelled.Taehyung began to panic."Everyone,I'm not going to hurt you."he said.

The street was now empty and he look sad.Taehyung then heard a voice."Taetae,you can control your power."the voice said.

"Really,how?"he asked."Just thinking about growing and shrinking."the voice said.Taehyung thinking about shrinking and he shrink down back to his original size.

"Wow,it's actually worked!"he said."But you use this growth power to do good stuff."the voice said.

"Okay,mr.voice."he said.

*End of flashback*

You amazed at his power."Let's go to our class now shall we,it's 7:54 A.M. now."he boomed."Okay."You said to him.

"Ya know,I want to stay at this size a little longer~"he boomed and put you on the school front door.

*Time skips*

You were getting concern because Taehyung hasn't come in the class yet.But the whole of your classroom are dark.You look at the window and you saw two big brown eyes staring at your teacher.

"Hello everyone it's me,Taehyung."he boomed happily to all of people in your class.

Your teacher was shook."Oh my,how are you so big?"your teacher asked Taehyung.

He break the wall a little and gently grab his teacher."I got a special power."he said.He then hugs his teacher."So adorable~"he boomed.

He then gently put his teacher and put the wall back.Since,Taehyung is very popular guy in this school,he's surrounding by a lot of schoolgirls.

Whenever your class have a break,all of girls are gather around Taehyung's shoes.But you're lucky cause he talking to you the whole time.

When your class ended,Taehyung gently pick you up and put you in his pocket and walk to your home to play with you at your house.(Taehyung studying outside since he want to learn at this size)

Bonus picture:My Cookie run:kingdom screenshot.