Scardy cat lines go to haunted house (Unaware)

Warning:Including unaware. (I watched so many unaware  video so that's why I do it in Bts version,sorry for people who don't like unaware.😫)

Hoseok and Seokjin was force to go in the haunted house by Jungkook."Why is this maknae doing this to us?"Seokjin said."He probably just want us to be brave."Hoseok said.

They both open the door and inside the house,it's full of scary painting that looked like them."Okay who painted this,I want to scold them so bad...my beautiful face..."Seokjin said and fake crying.

"Calm down hyung..."Hoseok said.They don't know that their members was planing to scare them,even worst for them they're going to shrunk them and make them even more scare.

But Jimin accidentally slipped on something and he hit the shrink machine and shrunk all of the members except the 2seok."Where did the shrink machine come from!?"Jimin said but the members blaming him for shrunk all of them"Huh,what was that!?"Hoseok said and hide behind Seokjin.

"I don't know hope,let me go check it."he said.Seokjin began to walk toward closer to them.Luckily,they're not in his way.

Hoseok followed Seokjin and there's nothing."Hmm weird."Hoseok said.The five members are all terrified at the 2seok's sizes and voices.

"Hyung I'm scared."Jungkook said.But then Seokjin raise his foot beside them and landed with a loud *Boooooom!*

The members all scream in fear as Seokjin other foot looming over them."Run!"Namjoon yelled and the members left.The 5 members ran away from his stomping but Hoseok suddenly in the back.

"How did he get there quickly?"Taehyung asked."I have no idea."Namjoon said.The 2seok was looming over them like skyscarpers.

Hoseok suddenly looked down and he mistook his shrunken members as bugs."Ahhhhh bugs!"Hoseok yelled.Seokjin looked down and he also mistook his shrunken members as bugs.

"So gross,we need to get rid of it."Seokjin said."I agree with you,bugs are terrified."the 2seokjin raise their foot and looming over them and slowly move down to crush them.

The five members can't believe that they're going to crush by the scardy cats and these shoes doesn't landed on them...what's going on?

The five looked up at the two giant scardy cats and they're all smile evily."Hehehe,do you think we're gonna crush you,We will never do that."Hoseok said and laugh.

"Wait so you guys plan this!?"Yoongi yelled."Yep!You guys said we're the scardy cats so I told Namjoon to plan this and put something infront of the shrink machine."Seokjin said.

The four members then looked at Namjoon."Come on guys,all of people have phobias including us!"Namjoon said."Namjoon's right."Yoongi said but the maknae line still disappointed that they don't get to scare the 2seok.

"Okay then I'll don't retuned you guys back to normal size."Hoseok said."Wait hyungs!"Jungkook yelled but it was too late.Hoseok fix Yoongi and Namjoon back to normal with his grow potion and the four leave the haunted house.

"Well we deserved it though.."Jimin said."Yeah..."Taehyung and Jungkook said and the maknae line stuck in the haunted house for a while.

Based on Bts world event but I change the story.😊

^This event

^This event