Growing Bangtan

Jimin was sick of being short (You're still tall to me though.)so he went to his room and practice the growing spell.But when he cast the spell,it suddenly explosed.

The members quickly ran to Jimin room."Jimin what are you doing!?"Namjoon asked."I just practice my spell but it turned out wrong."he said.

"You should not do this again,it's very dangerous!"Seokjin said."I'm sorry but I feel weird..."Jimin said.The other members also felt weird.

They suddenly began to grow bigger...and BIGGER!Their heads hit the ceiling and they're all groaned.

Their dorm broke down in pieces."Yay,my spell worked!"Jimin said.To normal size people,his voice sound like a women who has deep voice.(aka. giantess)

"Jimin it's your fault!Your growing spell make us grow,can you  cast shrinking spell?"Namjoon said."No,I don't have this spell."he said.

"I guess we will be bigger than the universe soon."Namjoon said."Come on hyung,I'm curious about their look!"Taehyung said.

"Taetae's right!"Jimin said.The boys didn't realise that they're taller than skyscrapers.Hoseok,Taehyung and Seokjin feel uneasy because of how tall they're and these three scared of height.

"G...g..g...guys..I'm...k...kinda f...f..feel uneasy."Hoseok said.Seokjin and Taehyung then hug Hoseok."Just think that everything around you are model!"Namjoon said.

"Guys,I think many people scared of us since we're giants to them..."Jimin said as he heard a lot of screaming.

"And we're in the city too!"Jungkook said.The boys then leave the city and went to the mountain which's smaller than them.

But they suddenly saw a white thing above their eyes."Woah so many clouds!"Jimin said and he touch the cloud and it disappeared that makes Jimin disappointed a little.

"Uh...guys looked down..."Yoongi said quietly.The boys looked down at shook at their shoes size.Their shoes are bigger than the whole city.

"One step could ended many people."Namjoon said.Taehyung saw the plane fly infront of his eyes so he looked at it closer.

"Hello there~"he greeted them but the plane flew away from him and he pouted.The boys were grow so big and tall that they're in exosphere,the atmosphere that has less oxygen.

"How can we even breath if we're in exosphere!?"Yoongi said."I don't know hyung..."Namjoon said.

And now they're bigger than the planets...but the stopped growing."Dang it,I thought we will be bigger than the universe."Jimin said.

"Well...at least we can look after all of our fans now."Namjoon said and looked at the earth with a friendly smile.

"They're too small to looked it with naked eyes."Yoongi said.Seokjin then kiss the earth like he did in on:e concert but this time he kiss the real earth.He didn't know that he causing a disaster to the earth.

His lips were like a big red asteroid collide the earth and when his lips touch the ocean,it created tsunami to the people.

Luckily,the members stopped him before he will created more disaster to the people."But I want to kiss them."Seokjin said.

"No hyung your lips will kill many people!"Namjoon said."Instead of that,we should destroy all of the asteroid that coming toward earth!"Yoongi said and the boys cheering.

Now the sky change,instead of seeing the sun,the moon and stars but they saw giant eyes,giant lips and giant nose.

They doesn't realise that Bts watch over them and protect the earth from asteroid.What a sweet guys.

What a sweet guys

No Thailand....😭😭😭😥😥😰😰😓😓😔😔😩😩😫😫😕😕💔💔💔

Me right now: