Tiny Jiwoo

Jiwoo and Hoseok are the siblings that doesn't arguing that much.Oneday,Jiwoo suddenly shrunk to the size of an ant."What the,how did I shrunk?"she said to herself.

She look around her room,everything are huge! And the giant door suddenly swung.Her little brother towering her like a skyscraper.

"Noona,where are you?"Hoseok asked.His voice was deep and scary.Jiwoo was terrified at her not so little brother's size.He began to stomp closer to Jiwoo.

He then got a phone call from Namjoon."Hello Joonie?"he said."Hyung,this is important!A guy makes everygirl shrunk to the size of an ant because of his height!"Namjoon said."So is Jimin?"Hoseok asked.

"No,it's not him.Also my sister shrunk and your sister probably shrunk too!"Namjoon said and Hoseok gasped.

"But anyways,bye."Namjoon said and hang up.Hoseok then looking for his sister."Hey,I'm at your foot!"she yelled for him and Hoseok finally looked down.

"Noona is that you?"Hoseok asked."Yes,it's me!"she yelled.Hoseok bring his magnifying glass and look at the tiny dot closer."Omg I'm so sorry noona,I almost squish you!"he said worriedly and panic a little.

He gently scoop his sister up and hugs her."I love you noona~"he said and kiss her head."I love you too my not so little brother."she said and kiss Hoseok's chest.

Jiwoo was happy that she got a sweet hugs from her giant little brother.Hoseok's the kindest guy in the world."So how big am I?" Hoseok asked.

"Like a skyscraper."Jiwoo said.Hoseok was so proud that he gets to take care of his sister for a while.

Time skips

When it's time for bed,Hoseok decide to let his sister sleep beside him since she is too small.

"Goodnight little noona."Hoseok said."Goodnight Hoseok."she said and fall asleep together.

Question:Do you guys prefer being giant or being tiny?

I always prefer being tiny,I don't want to be a giantess. (And if someone drew me as giantess,I will send a nightmare where Bts are giants to artist that drew me as giantess forever.)