Tinies meet Bts (Bts x reader)

You are trying to escape the humans that loves to crush all of the tinies.A few tinies got crushed.You and the other tinies ran away as fast as possible.

You guys ran to the frontyard."That was horrified."the tiny leader said.Then they're all startled when a giant shoe slammed infront of them.

"Woah,tiny people?I thought they didn't exist I'll show it to my hyungs."the giant guy then grabbed the tinies(including you)up.But this guy's grip was so gentle.

The guy place us on the table and he called the others.The other 6 giant guys came in and gather around the table.

"So Jungkook what do you want to show us?"the grey haired guy asked."I saw tiny people."he said and let the others look at the table.

You and the tinies looked up in fear as the boys' faces looming over us.They all shook for a second and their shook faces turned into a cute and happy smile.

"Awww~"they cooed.We were surprise that they didn't hurted us since they're guys."I thought you guys will hurt us."you said.

The boys' faces then change into a sad faces."Why,we will never hurt you guys tinies are so cute!"the blonde haired guy said.

"You guys are males!"the male tiny said."Guys can be sweet and gentle too ya know."

"Um so what're your name boys?"the tiny leader said."My name is Kim Namjoon the leader of the group,Namjoon for short."

"My name is Kim Seokjin,I'm worldwide handsome you know,but call me Jin."

"Hello my name is Min Yoongi,call me Yoongi."

"Hello I'm your hope you're my hope I'm Jhope,my real name is Jung Hoseok but call me Hobi or Hoseok or whatever you call me but don't call me horse~ !"

"Hi I'm Park Jimin,call me Jimin and I'm so glad that you guys are smaller than me."

"I'm Kim Taehyung and I'm a good boy,but call me Taehyung for short ~"

"Oh um...hi m..my name i..is Jeon Jungkook...b...but call me Jungkook o...or Kookie."

(Imagine the members have booming and echoing voices 😊😁😄😍)

You then scream injoy,the others startled."Omg I met Bts!?This is the best day ever!!!!"

"Bts,what's that?"the male tiny asked.Namjoon sighed."We're the (literally) biggest boyband Bts and we're well known people."he explained to the tinies.

"We're lucky right..."the tiny leader said."Very lucky!!!!!"you said."Well,I'm glad they're all kind and gentle."the male tiny said.

Namjoon place is hand on the table to let the tinies climb up and he went to his room.

When he arrived to his room he bring them to the house that's perfect size for tinies to live.

'This is your house."he said.The tinies quickly ran into the house while you slowly walk into the house.

Inside the house was very amazing,they have everything."Do you guys like it?"Namjoon said while looking the tinies outside the window which is creepy a little bit.

"We're all liked it!"you said and Namjoon giggling happily."I'm glad you guys liked it,me and the other member made it."he said.

"You guys stay here for a while,I will talk to the other members to tell them be careful to tinies."he said and walk out of the room which creating a loud thundering footsteps.

"What a nice young man."