Jungkook's special power

Jungkook discovered his special power.When he feel angry or mad he will grow to the size of giant but when he feel sad and worry he will shrink down to the size of an ant.

But he doesn't like his power because everyone scared of him.

"Kookie do you want to play with us?"Jimin asked and Taehyung jumped like a kid."No thanks."Jungkook said.The two know that he's sad because people are scared of him and make fun of him...

.............................................................

Seokjin and Jungkook are playing around like kids.But Seokjin accidentally steps on Jungkook's foot and he began to cry."Jungkook,I'm so sorry."Seokjin said and trying to cure the maknae's foot.

Seokjin notice that Jungkook's getting smaller and smaller.Seokjin immediately call the others to see this."Huh,why is Jk so tiny?"Hoseok asked.The others were confused but Jimin is smiling at Jungkook evily.

"I'm finally tall now~"he said.

Jungkook's POV

The members' voice were so loud! I cover my ears from their voice."So tell us what happen hyung."Namjoon said."Well I was playing with Jungkook and I accidentally steps on his foot.He cried and became small."Seokjin said.

Yoongi gasp and hit Seokjin's WWS(world wide shoulder)."Why did you do that!?"Yoongi yelled angrily."Look,it was an accident."Seokjin said.

"Stop arguing guys,it's time to find out how did Jungkook do this!"Namjoon said.The boys then research about my shrinking power.

Meanwhile,Jimin was happy that he's taller and bigger than me."Hehehe look who's tall now~"he said playfully.

I was being teased by Jimin the whole time."Guys I found it!"Yoongi said."Why is everyone's voice sound so deep and scary at this size"I whispered.

"It called Shrinkgrow power,it's a power that can occur to the youngest..."Yoongi read."It can grow you when you are angry and shrink you when you are sad and being happy is the only way to stay at normal size."the members then looked at me.

No one POV

Jungkook suddenly grow back to normal size."You finally bettee now?"Seokjin asked and Jungkook nodded."Let's go outside!"Seokjin said and grab Jungkook's hand and while Seokjin bring Jungkook outside,the members continue to read the Shrinkgrow power.

Jungkook and Seokjin walk outside and Seokjin suddenly hit someone."Oh I'm so-"Seokjin cut when he saw the person's face.He looked very aggressive.Seokjin hide behind Jungkook.

"Can you let us go please~"Jungkook said and the man slapped his face.Jungkook began to get angry and he began to grow bigger and bigger.

Jungkook was towered the man like a building.He raise his shoe above the man.The man ran away but Seokjin still shook at his size."Wow Jk you're very big,I thought you were gonna be big like an amazon.

"Well I'm kinda embarrassing a little bit."Jungkook said shyly."What if people mistook me as a monster..."Jungkook said worriedly.

But suddenly,people scream in fear as they saw giant Jungkook."Come on Kookie,let's go home!"Seokjin said.Jungkook gently pick Seokjin up and ran to the dorm.

This is the day Jungkook will never forget...

.............................................................

"Let's leave him alone for a while,he seem so upset."Jimin said and Taehyung nodded.How the boys going to help him?