Shrunken at Bts concert

You are very excited to go see Bts!It was also your first time seeing them in real life.They're more handsome in the camera.

After the concert ended,there was a mystery girl."Hey you,you want to go to the back stage with me?"she asked you.

"Sure but make it quick."you said.You and the girl ran to the back stage,trying not to get seen."Do you want to meet Bts again?"she asked you."Of course."you said.

"Well good luck."she said and throw a weird thing to you.The smoke was everywhere and when the smoke is gone,the girl wasn't there and your surrounding are huge.

"That girl shrunk me!"you said angrily.You're trying to figured how to get back to normal size.Suddenly,there was a loud thud."Is that an earthquake!?"you said.

*Boom...Boom..BOOM!*

The thuds just kept getting louder and closer."Wait..earthquake can't move...that's mean someone's coming!!!"you said.

You were right,a giant guy who looks familiar walk toward you...it's Jimin!!!
"Jimin down here!!I shrunk."
you tried to get his attention but he couldn't hear you but he just walk closer to you.

In fact,your attention also useless a little since he's korean and he isn't great at english but you know he's trying to learn it.

But the members like Namjoon and Yoongi definitely know what you said.Even Yoongi doesn't speak english that much but he know the meanings of them.

The moment when Jimin's very close to you,you jumped up to his sneaker and grab his shoelaces tightly.You realised that he's walking slower than normal cause when you're the size of an ant,the movement got slower.(Fact that I found in comic book)

Jimin opened the door and walk in.You see the others are waiting for Jimin to take a group photo."Yay,Jimin you're here~"Hoseok said.His voice was very deep and scary and also soothing at the same time.

You're fearing Taehyung's voice since his voice is already deep at normal size.Jimin quickly walk toward the group making you very dizzy.

You hiding back of his shoe,don't want to be seen in the group photo.When the boys finished it,they take break for a while.

"Now my chance to get their attention."you walked of Jimin'shoe and went to Mt.Jeon Jungkook.

Before you walk to Jungkook,you see these boys are so tired from dancing which you feel bad for them and you also feel in love with these giants.

Even Bts are giants to you they're still cute and handsome.You walked to Jungkook and climbing his leg.Jungkook felt something on his leg and he looked at it.

"Gah a bug!"he boomed out loud and he flicked you off his leg.You fell down and your body hit the ground but you weren't hurt.

"Wow,being tiny is also fun."you said.The ground began to shake (for you)and a large shadow looming over you.

*Boooooooom!*

A large sneaker landed infront of you,creating the biggest earthquake so far."Hey Kookie,hyung brought you some cookies."this voice also seem familiar...it's Seokjin!

"Oh thank you bro I love you."Jungkook boomed. You're happy seeing the most chaotic ship being caring.But you still need to get their attention.Seokjin suddenly look down and he saw an insect which is you.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh a bug so gross!"he tried to stomp on you.You quickly dodge his stomping shoes.You hidden under the couch and you lost him.

"Hyung what was that?"Jungkook asked."An insect!!!!"Seokjin yelled."Oh yeah I saw it too and it climbing my leg."he said.

"I can't believe it...my idol almost...crush me."you said sadly.You promise that you will never kill a bug again.

You are now fearing trying to get the other members' attention after what happened to you.You walk out under the couch and walk to under table and crying.

Namjoon was standing next to the table that you're under it.Namjoon heard a noice so he looked under the table.You noticed that it's getting dark a little and you looked around and terrified.A large face was looking at you.It was Namjoon,the leader of Bts.

"Oh poor little bug." even Namjoon the smartest member still mistook you as a bug."Don't worry little one,I'll keep you safe."Namjoon was so sweet to you.

Namjoon,Jimin and Taehyung is the only guys who have a good intention to insects.(Even though Jimin doesn't hear you.)Namjoon gently pick you up and place you on his palm.

He smile at them and he shook the fact that the bug was a tiny girl."Omg,why are you so small?"he asked you."A girl shrunk me."you said.

"May I show you to my other members?"he said.You nodded and he called his members which your eardrums hurt.

"Namjoon what do you want to show us."Yoongi asked Namjoon."Guys,I know you think it isn't real but it's real look!"Namjoon show you to the others.

You're fearing the others' reaction.But their reaction are this..."Aww so cute!"Taehyung said.And you're scared of Seokjin and Jungkook now.Namjoon notice you're scared when Seokjin and Jungkook coming closer to you.

"Hyung,Jungkook what did you do?"Namjoon said in very serious mode."Nothing hyung."Jungkook said and Seokjin nodded.

"Oh really,I saw Jungkook flick of the bug on his leg and Seokjin trying to stomp on them.And the bug is this girl!"he said.

Seokjin and Jungkook began to cry."She's also our Army too."Namjoon said.Seokjin kept kissing you and Jungkook said "I'm sorry"a lot of times.

"It's okay guys,you guys didn't know it was me."you said.The two brought their face down and you hug their nose.Seokjin and Jungkook gently kisses your heads.

"Don't worry little Army,I promise I will find the way how to get you back to normal."Namjoon said.

When you and Bts arrived at the hotel room Namjoon gently kiss you goodnight and you have the best dream.

You were a tiny and the bugs are trying to eat you and the bugs get squished by the Bangtan boys and they're all being caring to you.