Meeting Bts for the first time

You're very excited to see Bts members for the first time.Athough you're tiny and they're giants,the stuff let the tinies go too.

It was a fan meeting in South Korea.(We need other countries too,this is unfair.)The stuff gently grab you and the other tinies up and place them on the table...that Bts used!

You see the members talking to their fans for a while which their voices was loud,especially normal size Army.

Then the meeting started.Luckily,they allowed tinies to go first because they don't want their fans to crush them,including you.

But,you're the last...you waiting for the fans that's talking to the members and it's finally your turned.Then you looked at the ended of the table...everyone was already there.You then fainted and the boys began to panic.

"Omg,is she okay!?"Hoseok said."Maybe we should keep her for a while,normal Armies are very angry right now."Namjoon said.

Jungkook's the closest to you so he gently put you inside his pocket shirt.They then let all of normal size Armies talk to them.

Time skips

You woke up from the faint,the boys are looking at you worriedly."Are you okay Army?"Namjoon asked and you nodded.

"I'm okay,just I don't like being in the last line people just kept make fun of me..."you then began to cry."Hey it's okay,If someone make fun of you,we'll teach them a lesson right boys?"Namjoon said and the other members nodded.

"Also is your mom with you?You looked so young..."Hoseok asked."No,my mom ignoor me because I want to go to your fanmeeting,she said fine and after that,she abandoned me."you began to cry harder.

Hoseok remember that he has been abandoned when he's in amusement park.He then trying to cheer you up.

"What about your dad?"Taehyung asked."He died when there's a robber breaking into my house."you said.Your life was the worst but Bts and their songs are helping you.

You looked up at each of the members,they're all have tears in their eyes,even the hope's still crying and they're slowly roll down."We're sorry to heard that."Jimin said.

"Hey,maybe we can protect her!"Taehyung said."But Tae what if our boss find out."Namjoon said.

"Just asked him!"Taehyung yelled."Okay I'll!"Namjoon said.He called his boss and he finally hang up."What did he say?"Jungkook asked.

"Yes!"Namjoon said and they're all jump happily,even the grumpy Yoongle's still happy.That's when your poor life changed into a life that's very impossible to do.

You're now living with your idols and they're giants but gentle ones.The maknae line,Hoseok and Seokjin mostly play with you but Yoongi and Namjoon only cares about you,they don't want you to get hurt.

And now your dreams came true.(Pls let this be real.....)